• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Why?

change my name already!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I see a lot of members viewing the section everytime I'm here but no one ever posts. Is that because there is nothing to post about?

The section has been slow for a while but when did it completely die?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I see a lot of members viewing the section everytime I'm here but no one ever posts. Is that because there is nothing to post about?

The section has been slow for a while but when did it completely die?

I'm about to post a release right now.

But yeah good question

There's no RL just AFK
Loyal Member
Reaction score
It is actually rather a sad thing to see, I don't know why the section has suddenly lost it's member base, nothing seems to be moving in the section at all, is it that the bigger RSPS only based communities are getting all the attention?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It is actually rather a sad thing to see, I don't know why the section has suddenly lost it's member base, nothing seems to be moving in the section at all, is it that the bigger RSPS only based communities are getting all the attention?

Exactly, r-s and mitb have more resources, and surely a lot more members posting every day. But that doesn't mean we can't bring her back from the dark ages by releasing new content..

change my name already!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I'm fresh out of ideas as well. I can count the number of people who know how to program in this section on one hand. I guess the developers left so everyone left? Bringing developers back is harder than generating general activity, because usually developers are the cause of that.

Also Aaron, Dan how you guys been :D:

There's no RL just AFK
Loyal Member
Reaction score
It's been all good here mate, Just plodding through 2nd year of uni, getting progressively trickier as we go on :p

I wish I had time to develop something for the rs serction but given uni time is not exactly in bountiful resource :(

How about yourself?

change my name already!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Same bro, I miss the early days sitting on here with minimal school work so that we could focus on what was important: RS!

I'm in second year as well, get my butt swamped with work basically every other day so I feel you. Other than that, life has been pretty good!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i remember this section few years ago, it was so active, and i loved to post tutorials, just went to tutorial section and clicked on last page, and saw lot of my tutorials and its so weird to see what i worte few years ago, you guys should try it too.

Back