Wierd interface sprites. Need Help

Newbie Spellweaver
Joined
Mar 30, 2008
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Ok I resolved my other problem, but now, when I play in-game, my skill tree menu(alt+s) is all messed up and it has things on it at the side that say NO MSG it says NO MSG on some of my other windows too. Here are some screenshots. Btw can anyone give me a link to the latest eAthena server files Download, because I think that might be the problem. Thanks

Screenshots:

Coconut - Wierd interface sprites. Need Help - RaGEZONE Forums


PS: The Tip of the day! Is also in some wierd japanese/symbolic writing..I've patched both the new rag and sak fully so I don't know what to do next. =/

Please help thanks!
 
Last edited:
Re: make_connection error *Please Help*

check your ports if they are already open in firewall
check the password and sql connection is already on
 
heheh .. try seeing your data.ini

make sure your .grf is 1st

and now if you still have the prob! download a translation!

there is a data file w/ complete english . . its in try it there!
 
Back