Windows Mrs File Addon

Well, Same catagory >.> since if it includes right clicking to me, It falls under DO NOT INSTALL catagory xD

Because I just reinstalled my PC very earlier I don't Want to install anything that might cause my Send-To to forcibly lag
 
This is perfect for Devs,
working on their unlocked mrs files.
That's why I like it so much.
Rather than searching for an mrs decompiler
on my computer...i can just right click..and wham
bam thank you mam. xD
And since I have about 150 gunz clients
on my computer that I've either edited,
experimented with or opened up to just search for
a particular line of code, this is ideal. Now
I can delete the 673 Mrs Decompilers on my computer.:?:​
 
This is perfect for Devs,
working on their unlocked mrs files.
That's why I like it so much.
Rather than searching for an mrs decompiler
on my computer...i can just right click..and wham
bam thank you mam. xD
And since I have about 150 gunz clients
on my computer that I've either edited,
experimented with or opened up to just search for
a particular line of code, this is ideal. Now
I can delete the 673 Mrs Decompilers on my computer.:?:​

roflcopter.. no it's not...
 
nice!this is so much easier to use cuz for de(compilers) you have to type in the mrs file
but now instead just right clicking it
WOO nice!!
10/10
 
It Does have 1 bug
Long filenames are shortend
example
LastManStandingArena.mrs
Decompiled
LASTMA~1

Same with packing
 
im glad i make a backup after every edit.
after packing it, it fails to open my runnable.
looked at my mlog.txt says it failed to open system.mrs T_T
9/10 cuz i hear its good. =D
 
kk i have just started noticing this with vista users.
Originaly its supposed to unpack to the folder the mrs is in.

In vista and Wndows 7, in order to unpack files in certain folders u have to grant mrs.exe administrator permissions or else it wont place it into the folder just into ur memory.

I will look for a fix.

seems to work fine as far as files/folders in C: and files/folders on ur desktop
Anyting in prgram files needs permissions

There was a registry edit a while back for vista for something similar to this. I will try to find it and add it to the installer.
 
go to wher eyou installed it and right click on mrs.exe and choose compatability and checkmark run as administrator
 
Back