Windows

Solution
, please someone can use that password for extract the .rar? im running into an windows with no support for language pack. thanks in advance !

Solved!
i did try it too, but when i type the pass, has return wrong password. I couldn't solve it on my own. is probably easier if you script it.
, please someone can use that password for extract the .rar? im running into an windows with no support for language pack. thanks in advance !

Solved!
i did try it too, but when i type the pass, has return wrong password. I couldn't solve it on my own. is probably easier if you script it.
 
Upvote 0
Solution
i did try it too, but when i type the pass, has return wrong password. I couldn't solve it on my own. is probably easier if you script it.
i had these files into my old disks, but its pain to find them, so i build from this source , ive been working on a new encryption method for these files game_server.evp also data.evp
 
Upvote 0
1770631578016 - Windows - RaGEZONE Forums

i have this but no need password but i think it's different version
 
Upvote 0
I dont known if this file belong to him, i just found it here.
Can only use in changing chinese region

 
Upvote 0
Back