Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Wings Charged

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
While adding wings charged system to awakening client (cuz there is no homecoming client in share yet, ofc) I got an issue with gfx appearance from elseplayer. Who can give an advise bout how to fix it ? Maybe need to add characters wings exp to else player protocol or something ? Just dont want to waste my time for something like this =) so if someone have some info abount it - welcome. thanx.
wings - Wings Charged - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
hello
look at the client of this fw-free server i think it is awakening
:) I write client side code for it by myself cuz there is no such in awakening client. I asked for advise in coding mainly ec_elseplayer.cpp... I know how it must be, thanx)) and fw-free and fwdragonheart have homecoming client, so for em that's not a problem.
Even adding horseshoes with writing both client and server side code was easier for me

Attachments

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
ah, forgot to answer. Done it. Now else players can show gfx too. So no more questions =) Thread can be closed.
1695647063464 - Wings Charged - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Upvote 0
Back