Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Wings, Mounts, Fashions

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
here is a big bunch of things made to work with jd. fashions, wings. flights, mounts. but you will need the gfx from eso and pwi allso from chinese JD, allso you need to path them and add to your elements as i cant provide all this to you. credits for these go to Arasha and me.

allso wings

here some pics of the fashions

everything will work with jd. starting from animations, provided you have the gfx files from eso and pwi you will be able to see the gfx. started from combineactnames, there is one mount that is a little bugged but it will attack when you attack, this mount we took from pwi, it's a boss from pw. you dont need to edit anything, bon files, everything, sitting positions have been fixed. just add them in your JD, enjoy :)

and well here is path.data were you can copy the paths.

there is allso weapons in there which are not our work just we found from models.pck

some examples

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score

this is a little movie of the mounts and flights, there is also pets int here to enjoy but sa sinsterial said u need the addtional gfx files from pw, eso and chinese JD.

oh for the black rose female set that only works best on human females :)

one additional littel fashion the 2nd screenshot that sinsterial posted the pink neko set
Meow

enjoy

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
So far I've added all the mounts and skyblades that you have in these packages. About 95% of the mounts work without even touching another client. The issue with the mounts that didn't work is they're invisible, so I'm guessing those are the ones you need to grab from another client?

As for the skyblades, they are visible, they just don't work like skyblades. If you move char with it equipped then the skyblade goes one way while the char goes another. Any advice on this issue? Edit: Fixed this issue by changing the config after flight speed to 0,1, or 2 depending on the type of skyblade.

All I did was simply import the paths, change their ids, merge configs, go into elements, clone last item of same type, edit the id, path id, and name. Save and reboot. Simple as that, for anyone who wants to try and do this themselves.

Abyssal Fox, Ethereal Fox, Skyfox, Infernal Kirin, Dark Abyss 1, Dark Abyss 2, Greenie, Dark Abyss 3, Dark Abyss 5, Dark Abyss 7, Dark Abyss 9, Auroral Dream, Fortune Dragon, Wave serpent, Pengu, Defiant Machine, Scarlet Defiant, Greenie 2 (same as 1 but works better), Hellhound, Jungle Frog, Red Snake, Nightmare Wolf, Reindeer, New Year's Beast, Mouse Sled, Mouse Sled 2, and Flame Horse are all the mounts that seem to work with no other downloading needed.
Ghost Tiger, not sure if this is working right.. the tiger is invisible but you can see the harness and stuff.. it IS called Ghost Tiger.. so unsure if that was intended.. Same with one of the Dark Abyss now that I think of it, one of those are like riding a floating shell.

Edit : All the skyblades actually work with no extra downloading.

Anyways.. Thank you very much Arasha and Sinisterial for this work. There are a lot of great things here.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
So far I've added all the mounts and skyblades that you have in these packages. About 95% of the mounts work without even touching another client, only 4 of the skyblades worked though. The issue with the mounts that didn't work is they're invisible, so I'm guessing those are the ones you need to grab from another client?
As for the skyblades, they are visible, they just don't work like skyblades. If you move char with it equipped then the skyblade goes one way while the char goes another. Any advice on this issue?

All I did was simply import the paths, change their ids, merge configs, go into elements, clone last item of same type, edit the id, path id, and name. Save and reboot. Simple as that, for anyone who wants to try and do this themselves.

Abyssal Fox, Ethereal Fox, Skyfox, Infernal Kirin, Dark Abyss 1, Dark Abyss 2, Greenie, Dark Abyss 3, Dark Abyss 5, Dark Abyss 7, Dark Abyss 9, Auroral Dream, Fortune Dragon, Wave serpent, Pengu, Defiant Machine, Scarlet Defiant, Greenie 2 (same as 1 but works better), Hellhound, Jungle Frog, Red Snake, Nightmare Wolf, Reindeer, New Year's Beast, Mouse Sled, Mouse Sled 2, and Flame Horse are all the mounts that seem to work with no other downloading needed.
Ghost Tiger, not sure if this is working right.. the tiger is invisible but you can see the harness and stuff.. it IS called Ghost Tiger.. so unsure if that was intended.. Same with one of the Dark Abyss now that I think of it, one of those are like riding a floating shell.

Only like 4 skyblades worked though, Stygian Onyx, and 3 others that I will update here later when I check.. forget their names.

Anyways.. Thank you very much Arasha and Sinisterial for this work. There are a lot of great things here.

some of them are invisible bcos they consist of PWI gfx completely. ligths and stuff. try cloning wings for wings etc same type of item. The ghost tiger is same thing it is from ether saga and consist of gfx rather than models. so you would need those.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Any hints how to get those icons working?

I added some paths like:
configs\custom\icons\abyssaleclipse.dds

but those doesnt work.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Any hints how to get those icons working?

I added some paths like:
configs\custom\icons\abyssaleclipse.dds

but those doesnt work.

icons will only work if you add them to surfaces.pck to ivtr_ something .dds file.. just add them to the bottom of the image. and to the corresponding txt file add the name in same order u added to the dds file. then use that path and same name´like you are using now.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
The ghosttiger is from ESO so you will need the gfx for this one ( ) thats how the tiger should look if you have the right Gfx added

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
some of them are invisible bcos they consist of PWI gfx completely. ligths and stuff. try cloning wings for wings etc same type of item. The ghost tiger is same thing it is from ether saga and consist of gfx rather than models. so you would need those.
Thanks for responding, I'll try and get the other mounts working using those extra gfx you mentioned.

So I got all the skyblades working by changing one config. The box directly after flight speed determines how you use the image. So 0 is for skyblade, 1 is for wings, and 2 is for flying mount type.

I was wondering if you could tell me how to make custom pets work? When I add them in and line up the paths etc, I add it to gshop and buy it, but it has all 0's for stats and cannot be tamed, says "incorrect item". Any advice on this issue would be appreciated.

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I'm having an issue with some of the skyblades, I have the DarkFlame, but they arnt "flaming" at all like they are in the picture, any reason y this might be happening? along with the mounts, its like the animations that are on the edges or make them glow, dont work properly.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
if they aren't working right it usually means you missing some of the GFX required

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Thanks for responding, I'll try and get the other mounts working using those extra gfx you mentioned.

So I got all the skyblades working by changing one config. The box directly after flight speed determines how you use the image. So 0 is for skyblade, 1 is for wings, and 2 is for flying mount type.

I was wondering if you could tell me how to make custom pets work? When I add them in and line up the paths etc, I add it to gshop and buy it, but it has all 0's for stats and cannot be tamed, says "incorrect item". Any advice on this issue would be appreciated.

Thats the same if u sent yourself a pet on mail or with iweb because they lack the stats. best bet would be to get the pet from a lottery box or a pet box. like all those pets.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thats the same if u sent yourself a pet on mail or with iweb because they lack the stats. best bet would be to get the pet from a lottery box or a pet box. like all those pets.

So I needed to add the information into petbedge_interface.lua for custom pets to work.

Thanks again for all your help, we lost some posts in this thread when database was lost.

Now the only thing I'm having trouble with is fashions, they don't show up at all. Well, I also don't know how to get the graphics from other games. It's hard to find tools for ESO.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
So I needed to add the information into petbedge_interface.lua for custom pets to work.

Thanks again for all your help, we lost some posts in this thread when database was lost.

Now the only thing I'm having trouble with is fashions, they don't show up at all. Well, I also don't know how to get the graphics from other games. It's hard to find tools for ESO.

I have figured out how to add the fashions, let me explain

FEMALE Fashion:
°ÙºÏ×°Å®
°ÙºÏװСÌåÐÍÅ®
°ÙºÏ×°´óÌåÐÍÅ®

MALE Fashion:
°ÙºÏ×°ÄÐ
°ÙºÏװСÌåÐÍÄÐ
°ÙºÏ×°´óÌåÐÍÄÐ

If you notice the difference at the end the female has
®
and the male has
Ð

for this fashion in the elements.data you would put

model (female) = 19003
Jiuli women = 19005
Reserved 14 = 19004
retained 19 = 19005

For male:
Model (male) = 19000
Jiuli Male = 19002
retain 13 = 19001

In the path.data the order that i found is best would be as follows

MALE
19000 - path\too\°ÙºÏ×°ÄÐ.ski
19001 - path\too\°ÙºÏװСÌåÐÍÄÐ.ski
19002 - path\too\°ÙºÏ×°´óÌåÐÍÄÐ.ski

FEMALE
19003 - path\too\°ÙºÏ×°Å®.ski
19004 - path\too\°ÙºÏװСÌåÐÍÅ®.ski
19005 - path\too\°ÙºÏ×°´óÌåÐÍÅ®.ski

If you have any questions feel free to add me on skype!

I hope this helps!

Skype - Kthulhu1993

Back