• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Wizard Staff Visuals

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello Community,

maybe anyone can help me to fix visuals of Archridium and Palladium Staffs? For Example i can see Archridum Staff if i am using ubyte grade 14 but craftoptions arent working then.

I found some threads where people said that they fixed it. I heard that i have to change my cabalmain to load all staffs. Anyone can help me to find the address? Or can give me some tips where i have to search for it? :)

I am very grateful.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I've been trying to find a solution for a long time, but so far I've only met people with bad intentions

I've been trying to find a solution for a long time, but so far I've only met people with bad intentions

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's a solution, although it takes a lot of work...

fIHXd4o - Wizard Staff Visuals - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yes, but for a job well done, you need to add these items also in craft, drop, destroy etc...

Upvote 0
Back