• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

WOKF server files

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello, everyone.

I want to setup WoKF private server.
I've found download links, but dead links.
Is there anything that can help me?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Do you even know how to set a server up? Do you know how to get one running, to modify what is needed to make it work and all other such things required? Also, if you plan on making a public server, can you afford to pay for a dedicated server to host it?

I have shared the server files multiple times before. And nothing came of it. Most people say they want to open a server but either cannot or do not want to put in the work that is required.

So ,are you one of those people? If so, then I have no interest in uploading and sharing anything. Unless it is for people that will actually use it and not waste my time.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
IKnowStuff, I am considering to make a public server again, like when i had one up before we merged. However, I myself am also looking for new DL Links since I no longer have the files up atm. You know what I had going in the past and i'd like to get things going again, if you do have links up, could you pm them to me please?

Looking forward to get back into the game.

Thanks,
Noah.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have just about everything that was ever released here over the last three years or so. If you are looking for something and can tell me where to upload it that is free i will do so as time permits. I won't even rant at you!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Well in actuality, what i meant was where the original poster wanted the files uploaded to. Unless you need them too and want a copy uploaded to Google. I seem to remember in a previous post you stated you had deleted all your files and have not had any files in a long time. I'm happy to share with any and all!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ah ok. No I'm fine thank you, I have some files from a friend that I used to help someone else out but otherwise I really don't need them anymore anyway.

Was just offering some help with places to upload for you is all. :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well it's neither here nor there because something else shiny has caught the attention of those in need of files at the moment :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I would love the files again. It doesn't matter where you upload it.
I was part owner of Annihilation/Reborn (Cottonmouth) so I do know how to use the files; if this new official server goes south it would be good to throw up a server.

Back