WolfTeam Remake in Unreal Engine 5.8

Newbie Spellweaver
Joined
Oct 25, 2022
Messages
13
Reaction score
3
I’ve been working for some time on porting WolfTeam to Unreal Engine 5.8. I’d love to hear your thoughts, feedback, and suggestions on what could be changed or improved. Feel free to join in!


1784147602388 - WolfTeam Remake in Unreal Engine 5.8 - RaGEZONE Forums
1784147623330 - WolfTeam Remake in Unreal Engine 5.8 - RaGEZONE Forums
 
Hell yeah I tried to do something similar around 7 years ago. I tried to remake it in source hehe. Theres a fully functional script out there for the wolf gameplay in the source engine along with some ported maps and models xD
 
Hell yeah I tried to do something similar around 7 years ago. I tried to remake it in source hehe. Theres a fully functional script out there for the wolf gameplay in the source engine along with some ported maps and models xD
Ooo, would you share? :D I'd love to see it ;)
 
I’ve been working for some time on porting WolfTeam to Unreal Engine 5.8. I’d love to hear your thoughts, feedback, and suggestions on what could be changed or improved. Feel free to join in!


View attachment 305503View attachment 305505
ik dont like the Lobby UI change it in better thatn this looks bad. more DARK and RED
 
Ooo, would you share? :D I'd love to see it ;)
hmm was hard to find after all this time but this one is the wolf framework


I know it says gmod but works for all source with a little tweaking ofcourse

some ripped models that were ported they were ported a bit poorly tho still not hard to fix the skeleton and rigging




here you got the maps the Gylala ones are actually ported not remade



But yeah gmod counter strike other valve games all source works for source engine anyways hehe
 
Back