Wolfteam Source Code -Client -db sql Source 

Even though there are some bugs, the game is still playable—you can support us by helping to resolve all the issues.

I’d really appreciate it if people who have modding tools, development tools, or dumping tools could leave a comment below this post.

You can also check out the thread where others have shared their thoughts and where some discussions have taken place.



This post contains the database, server source code, and client binary files. I’ll be uploading a backup mirror link very soon in case the original link is broken.
To hell with Joygame—pay-to-win games need to end

Furthermore, people who simply think the topic is valuable but don’t contribute to this kind of content and who just keep the code and files for themselves are fools in my eyes​

L O G A N - Wolfteam Source Code -Client -db sql - RaGEZONE Forums

here download link
<span>[Hidden content]






credit : Savvyx

I'd really appreciate it if you created a Wolfteam section; it would be great for people to share things here
MentaL MrSensei

View attachment 305145

View attachment 305248
View attachment 305249
thanks
 
Adamsın
Even though there are some bugs, the game is still playable—you can support us by helping to resolve all the issues.

I’d really appreciate it if people who have modding tools, development tools, or dumping tools could leave a comment below this post.

You can also check out the thread where others have shared their thoughts and where some discussions have taken place.



This post contains the database, server source code, and client binary files. I’ll be uploading a backup mirror link very soon in case the original link is broken.
To hell with Joygame—pay-to-win games need to end

Furthermore, people who simply think the topic is valuable but don’t contribute to this kind of content and who just keep the code and files for themselves are fools in my eyes​

L O G A N - Wolfteam Source Code -Client -db sql - RaGEZONE Forums

here download link
<span>[Hidden content]






credit : Savvyx

I'd really appreciate it if you created a Wolfteam section; it would be great for people to share things here
MentaL MrSensei

View attachment 305145

View attachment 305248
View attachment 305249
adam
 
Even though there are some bugs, the game is still playable—you can support us by helping to resolve all the issues.

I’d really appreciate it if people who have modding tools, development tools, or dumping tools could leave a comment below this post.

You can also check out the thread where others have shared their thoughts and where some discussions have taken place.



This post contains the database, server source code, and client binary files. I’ll be uploading a backup mirror link very soon in case the original link is broken.
To hell with Joygame—pay-to-win games need to end

Furthermore, people who simply think the topic is valuable but don’t contribute to this kind of content and who just keep the code and files for themselves are fools in my eyes​

L O G A N - Wolfteam Source Code -Client -db sql - RaGEZONE Forums

here download link
<span>[Hidden content]






credit : Savvyx

I'd really appreciate it if you created a Wolfteam section; it would be great for people to share things here
MentaL MrSensei

View attachment 305145

View attachment 305248
View attachment 305249
Thank You
 
Even though there are some bugs, the game is still playable—you can support us by helping to resolve all the issues.

I’d really appreciate it if people who have modding tools, development tools, or dumping tools could leave a comment below this post.

You can also check out the thread where others have shared their thoughts and where some discussions have taken place.



This post contains the database, server source code, and client binary files. I’ll be uploading a backup mirror link very soon in case the original link is broken.
To hell with Joygame—pay-to-win games need to end

Furthermore, people who simply think the topic is valuable but don’t contribute to this kind of content and who just keep the code and files for themselves are fools in my eyes​

L O G A N - Wolfteam Source Code -Client -db sql - RaGEZONE Forums

here download link
<span>[Hidden content]






credit : Savvyx

I'd really appreciate it if you created a Wolfteam section; it would be great for people to share things here
MentaL MrSensei

View attachment 305145

View attachment 305248
View attachment 305249
thx
Even though there are some bugs, the game is still playable—you can support us by helping to resolve all the issues.

I’d really appreciate it if people who have modding tools, development tools, or dumping tools could leave a comment below this post.

You can also check out the thread where others have shared their thoughts and where some discussions have taken place.



This post contains the database, server source code, and client binary files. I’ll be uploading a backup mirror link very soon in case the original link is broken.
To hell with Joygame—pay-to-win games need to end

Furthermore, people who simply think the topic is valuable but don’t contribute to this kind of content and who just keep the code and files for themselves are fools in my eyes​

L O G A N - Wolfteam Source Code -Client -db sql - RaGEZONE Forums

here download link
<span>[Hidden content]






credit : Savvyx

I'd really appreciate it if you created a Wolfteam section; it would be great for people to share things here
MentaL MrSensei

View attachment 305145

View attachment 305248
View attachment 305249
thx
 
Even though there are some bugs, the game is still playable—you can support us by helping to resolve all the issues.

I’d really appreciate it if people who have modding tools, development tools, or dumping tools could leave a comment below this post.

You can also check out the thread where others have shared their thoughts and where some discussions have taken place.



This post contains the database, server source code, and client binary files. I’ll be uploading a backup mirror link very soon in case the original link is broken.
To hell with Joygame—pay-to-win games need to end

Furthermore, people who simply think the topic is valuable but don’t contribute to this kind of content and who just keep the code and files for themselves are fools in my eyes​

L O G A N - Wolfteam Source Code -Client -db sql - RaGEZONE Forums

here download link
<span>[Hidden content]






credit : Savvyx

I'd really appreciate it if you created a Wolfteam section; it would be great for people to share things here
MentaL MrSensei

View attachment 305145

View attachment 305248
View attachment 305249
Thanks buddy
 
ขอบคุณ!
แม้ว่าจะมีข้อผิดพลาดอยู่บ้าง แต่เกมก็ยังเล่นได้อยู่ คุณสามารถสนับสนุนเราได้โดยการช่วยแก้ไขปัญหาทั้งหมด

ฉันจะรู้สึกขอบคุณมากหากใครที่มีเครื่องมือสำหรับแก้ไขเกม เครื่องมือสำหรับพัฒนาเกม หรือเครื่องมือสำหรับดัมพ์ข้อมูลเกม ช่วยแสดงความคิดเห็นใต้โพสต์นี้ด้วยครับ

คุณสามารถเข้าไปดูในกระทู้ที่คนอื่นๆ ได้แสดงความคิดเห็นและมีการอภิปรายกันไว้ได้เช่นกัน



โพสต์นี้ประกอบด้วยฐานข้อมูล ซอร์สโค้ดเซิร์ฟเวอร์ และไฟล์ไบนารีของไคลเอ็นต์ ผมจะอัปโหลดลิงก์สำรองในเร็ว ๆ นี้ในกรณีที่ลิงก์หลักเสีย
ช่างมันเถอะ Joygame—เกมที่ต้องจ่ายเงินเพื่อเอาชนะต้องจบลงเสียที

นอกจากนี้ คนที่คิดว่าหัวข้อนี้มีค่าแต่ไม่ยอมมีส่วนร่วมในการสร้างเนื้อหาประเภทนี้ และเก็บโค้ดและไฟล์ไว้ใช้เองนั้น ในสายตาผมคือคนโง่​

L O G A N - Wolfteam Source Code -Client -db sql - RaGEZONE Forums

ลิงก์ดาวน์โหลดอยู่ที่นี่
<span> [เนื้อหาที่ซ่อนอยู่]






เครดิตภาพ: Savvyx

ฉันจะรู้สึกขอบคุณมากหากคุณสร้างส่วน Wolfteam ขึ้นมา มันจะเป็นประโยชน์มากสำหรับคนที่อยากแบ่งปันเรื่องราวต่างๆ ที่นี่
MentaL MrSensei

View attachment 305145

View attachment 305248
View attachment 305249

ขอบคุณ!
 
Back