- Joined
- Mar 24, 2013
- Messages
- 138
- Reaction score
- 60
thank you
coolEven though there are some bugs, the game is still playable—you can support us by helping to resolve all the issues.
I’d really appreciate it if people who have modding tools, development tools, or dumping tools could leave a comment below this post.
You can also check out the thread where others have shared their thoughts and where some discussions have taken place.
This post contains the database, server source code, and client binary files. I’ll be uploading a backup mirror link very soon in case the original link is broken.
To hell with Joygame—pay-to-win games need to end
Furthermore, people who simply think the topic is valuable but don’t contribute to this kind of content and who just keep the code and files for themselves are fools in my eyes
here download link
<span>[Hidden content]
credit : Lucifer -jwzbroer
I'd really appreciate it if you created a Wolfteam section; it would be great for people to share things here
MentaL MrSensei
View attachment 305145
View attachment 305146
View attachment 305144
I'm glad you were able to get it working, my friend If you come up with any new updates or fixes dont forget to share them here
greate...thanksEven though there are some bugs, the game is still playable—you can support us by helping to resolve all the issues.
I’d really appreciate it if people who have modding tools, development tools, or dumping tools could leave a comment below this post.
You can also check out the thread where others have shared their thoughts and where some discussions have taken place.
This post contains the database, server source code, and client binary files. I’ll be uploading a backup mirror link very soon in case the original link is broken.
To hell with Joygame—pay-to-win games need to end
Furthermore, people who simply think the topic is valuable but don’t contribute to this kind of content and who just keep the code and files for themselves are fools in my eyes
here download link
<span>[Hidden content]
credit : Lucifer -jwzbroer
I'd really appreciate it if you created a Wolfteam section; it would be great for people to share things here
MentaL MrSensei
View attachment 305145
View attachment 305146
View attachment 305144
couldn't quite get your power items working been converting them / rewriting them to my db instead making progress on a correct inventory system2014 EternaGames istemcisi üzerinde biraz çalıştım. Son denemelerimde yedekleme yapmadığım için bazı hatalar var, ancak artık daha fazla geliştirmeye çalışmayacağım. Silah yuvaları ve güç yuvaları tamamen işlevsel. Tüm güç öğeleri (dövmeler, pençeler, özel kurt yeteneği vb.) oyun odasına aktarılıyor. Hediye kutusu sistemi listelenebilir durumda ve kutu açma işlemini kısmen tamamladım, ancak hala hatalar mevcut. Yapay Zeka Ölüm Maçı sistemini denedim, ancak saçma hatalar aldığım için vazgeçtim. Canlı oyun oynamayı test etmedim, ancak muhtemelen sorun yoktur. Son olarak, seçili karakterleri envanterden oyun odasına aktarmaya çalıştım, ancak bu kısım tamamlanmadı. İyi forumlar, bu konuyu takip edeceğim.
English translation:
I did some work on the 2014 EternaGames client. There are some bugs because I didn't create backups during my recent attempts, but I won't be trying to develop it any further. The weapon slots and power slots are fully functional. All power items (tattoos, claws, special wolf abilities, etc.) are successfully transferred to the game room. The gift box system is listable, and I partially completed the box-opening process, though bugs still persist. I tried the AI Deathmatch system but gave up on it due to some absurd errors. I haven't tested live gameplay, but it should likely be fine. Finally, I attempted to transfer selected characters from the inventory to the game room, but that part remains unfinished. Enjoy the forums; I'll be following this thread.
thxEven though there are some bugs, the game is still playable—you can support us by helping to resolve all the issues.
I’d really appreciate it if people who have modding tools, development tools, or dumping tools could leave a comment below this post.
You can also check out the thread where others have shared their thoughts and where some discussions have taken place.
This post contains the database, server source code, and client binary files. I’ll be uploading a backup mirror link very soon in case the original link is broken.
To hell with Joygame—pay-to-win games need to end
Furthermore, people who simply think the topic is valuable but don’t contribute to this kind of content and who just keep the code and files for themselves are fools in my eyes
here download link
<span>[Hidden content]
credit : Lucifer -jwzbroer
I'd really appreciate it if you created a Wolfteam section; it would be great for people to share things here
MentaL MrSensei
View attachment 305145
View attachment 305146
View attachment 305144
Thanks buddyEven though there are some bugs, the game is still playable—you can support us by helping to resolve all the issues.
I’d really appreciate it if people who have modding tools, development tools, or dumping tools could leave a comment below this post.
You can also check out the thread where others have shared their thoughts and where some discussions have taken place.
This post contains the database, server source code, and client binary files. I’ll be uploading a backup mirror link very soon in case the original link is broken.
To hell with Joygame—pay-to-win games need to end
Furthermore, people who simply think the topic is valuable but don’t contribute to this kind of content and who just keep the code and files for themselves are fools in my eyes
here download link
<span>[Hidden content]
credit : Lucifer -jwzbroer
I'd really appreciate it if you created a Wolfteam section; it would be great for people to share things here
MentaL MrSensei
View attachment 305145
View attachment 305146
View attachment 305144