Working on my second map

Junior Spellweaver
Joined
Nov 13, 2009
Messages
173
Reaction score
173
so I started making my second map :D:

but its not done yet :/

and I need name for it so pleas give me ideas ^^

Preview:
[IMG]https://forum.ragezone.com/ima...forum.ragezone.com/images/404_image.png[/IMG]
 
inconsistant texture map :P thats a good name

no seriously dude keepup the good work :) texture might want a bit of revising but your doing a good job :)
 
That you guys actualy call this "nice".

Start off by fixing the size of some textures.
-Use a realistic sky such as Town. (rip that ****, and xml code)
-Use light map.
-Work out some details.
 
yea I know now how fix texture size ^^
I tryed this Town sky and code idk but didnt work xD
idk how make light map <.<
...
lol
 
Last edited:
Very Nice Zewa.. Maybe you should name it with the word Castle in it.xD
 
Back