World Boss File

Newbie Spellweaver
Joined
Jun 27, 2023
Messages
39
Reaction score
1
Hello, after an intensive search, I still haven't found the World Boss base file and yet I searched with their id!
I also translated a good part of the NpcData files without finding what I was looking for! Could someone help my search?
 
Hello, after an intensive search, I still haven't found the World Boss base file and yet I searched with their id!
I also translated a good part of the NpcData files without finding what I was looking for! Could someone help my search?

In StrSheet_Creature you can get the HzID and NpcID

Example, Humedras

HzID: 181
NpcID: 2050

Then go to NPCData_HzID (181) and search by NpcID (2050)

You will find,

Code:
<Template id="2050" shapeId="800412" basicActionId="8004120" name="고대 바라카 유령(정식외형)" race="baraka" gender="male" scale="3" resourceType="medium" size="large" resourceSize="100" aiid="155" elite="True" villager="false" isObjectNpc="false" questVillager="false" invincible="false" unionElite="false" parentId="80041000" balanceType="파티_자유사냥_네임드_중형" partyMember="1" playStyle="giant" isFreeNamed="True" showAggroTarget="True" showShorttermTarget="True" isLightParty="False">
        <Abnormality strA="100" resA="50" strB="100" resB="50" strC="100" resC="50" strD="100" resD="50" />
        <SkillList>
            `
        </SkillList>
        <StackPoint maxStackPoint="10" minStackPointRequire="5" stackPointPeriod="8000" />
        <AbnormalityResistanceOverride resetTime="60000">
            <Abnormality kind="5" initRes="40.000000" incRes="3.000000" />
            <Abnormality kind="6" initRes="50.000000" incRes="3.000000" />
            <Abnormality kind="7" initRes="30.000000" incRes="3.000000" />
        </AbnormalityResistanceOverride>
        <Aggro hateSkillCategoryName="" viewRadius="200" viewAngle="360" sightRangeAggroWeight="1.3" hateSkillAggroWeight="1" bigReactionAggroWeight="0.5" aggroSendToClanDistance="300" clanName="" aggroSendToPartyDistance="800" aggroSendRate="1" aggroSendStackRate="0.1" aggroSendStackRateWhenFirstAttacked="0.5" aggroIgnoreClanName="false" aggroReceiveOnlyInSight="false" aggroReceiveRate="1" />
        <Anger gaugeSize="1830719.88473522" time="45000" moveSpeedUpRate="2" accumRateWhenHpLow="1" accumRateWhenHpMed="1" accumRateWhenHpHigh="1" modeOnProbabilityWhenPartyMemberDead="0.2" />
        <BalanceRef ignoreAttr="name,name,title,atk,maxHp,statRes,miniRes,basicRes" />
        <Critical str="40" res="180" powRate="1.2" />
        <CriticalAdjust front="1" right="1.2" left="1.2" back="1.6" />
        <NpcOnly onDeathSkill="0" />
        <Reaction statStr="80" statRes="9999900" miniRes="999900" basicRes="9999900" basicIncRes="0" basicGaugeResetTime="20000" maxBasicGauge="2000" maxAdditionalGauge="600000" />
        <Stat maxHp="120000000" walkSpeed="75" runSpeed="160" atk="1000" def="4464.04925957504" exp="760000" level="64" epExp="" ignoreDefaultEpExp="" />
    </Template>
 
Upvote 0
In StrSheet_Creature you can get the HzID and NpcID

Example, Humedras

HzID: 181
NpcID: 2050

Then go to NPCData_HzID (181) and search by NpcID (2050)

You will find,

Code:
<Template id="2050" shapeId="800412" basicActionId="8004120" name="고대 바라카 유령(정식외형)" race="baraka" gender="male" scale="3" resourceType="medium" size="large" resourceSize="100" aiid="155" elite="True" villager="false" isObjectNpc="false" questVillager="false" invincible="false" unionElite="false" parentId="80041000" balanceType="파티_자유사냥_네임드_중형" partyMember="1" playStyle="giant" isFreeNamed="True" showAggroTarget="True" showShorttermTarget="True" isLightParty="False">
        <Abnormality strA="100" resA="50" strB="100" resB="50" strC="100" resC="50" strD="100" resD="50" />
        <SkillList>
            `
        </SkillList>
        <StackPoint maxStackPoint="10" minStackPointRequire="5" stackPointPeriod="8000" />
        <AbnormalityResistanceOverride resetTime="60000">
            <Abnormality kind="5" initRes="40.000000" incRes="3.000000" />
            <Abnormality kind="6" initRes="50.000000" incRes="3.000000" />
            <Abnormality kind="7" initRes="30.000000" incRes="3.000000" />
        </AbnormalityResistanceOverride>
        <Aggro hateSkillCategoryName="" viewRadius="200" viewAngle="360" sightRangeAggroWeight="1.3" hateSkillAggroWeight="1" bigReactionAggroWeight="0.5" aggroSendToClanDistance="300" clanName="" aggroSendToPartyDistance="800" aggroSendRate="1" aggroSendStackRate="0.1" aggroSendStackRateWhenFirstAttacked="0.5" aggroIgnoreClanName="false" aggroReceiveOnlyInSight="false" aggroReceiveRate="1" />
        <Anger gaugeSize="1830719.88473522" time="45000" moveSpeedUpRate="2" accumRateWhenHpLow="1" accumRateWhenHpMed="1" accumRateWhenHpHigh="1" modeOnProbabilityWhenPartyMemberDead="0.2" />
        <BalanceRef ignoreAttr="name,name,title,atk,maxHp,statRes,miniRes,basicRes" />
        <Critical str="40" res="180" powRate="1.2" />
        <CriticalAdjust front="1" right="1.2" left="1.2" back="1.6" />
        <NpcOnly onDeathSkill="0" />
        <Reaction statStr="80" statRes="9999900" miniRes="999900" basicRes="9999900" basicIncRes="0" basicGaugeResetTime="20000" maxBasicGauge="2000" maxAdditionalGauge="600000" />
        <Stat maxHp="120000000" walkSpeed="75" runSpeed="160" atk="1000" def="4464.04925957504" exp="760000" level="64" epExp="" ignoreDefaultEpExp="" />
    </Template>

In StrSheet_Creature you can get the HzID and NpcID

Example, Humedras

HzID: 181
NpcID: 2050

Then go to NPCData_HzID (181) and search by NpcID (2050)

You will find,

Code:
<Template id="2050" shapeId="800412" basicActionId="8004120" name="고대 바라카 유령(정식외형)" race="baraka" gender="male" scale="3" resourceType="medium" size="large" resourceSize="100" aiid="155" elite="True" villager="false" isObjectNpc="false" questVillager="false" invincible="false" unionElite="false" parentId="80041000" balanceType="파티_자유사냥_네임드_중형" partyMember="1" playStyle="giant" isFreeNamed="True" showAggroTarget="True" showShorttermTarget="True" isLightParty="False">
        <Abnormality strA="100" resA="50" strB="100" resB="50" strC="100" resC="50" strD="100" resD="50" />
        <SkillList>
            `
        </SkillList>
        <StackPoint maxStackPoint="10" minStackPointRequire="5" stackPointPeriod="8000" />
        <AbnormalityResistanceOverride resetTime="60000">
            <Abnormality kind="5" initRes="40.000000" incRes="3.000000" />
            <Abnormality kind="6" initRes="50.000000" incRes="3.000000" />
            <Abnormality kind="7" initRes="30.000000" incRes="3.000000" />
        </AbnormalityResistanceOverride>
        <Aggro hateSkillCategoryName="" viewRadius="200" viewAngle="360" sightRangeAggroWeight="1.3" hateSkillAggroWeight="1" bigReactionAggroWeight="0.5" aggroSendToClanDistance="300" clanName="" aggroSendToPartyDistance="800" aggroSendRate="1" aggroSendStackRate="0.1" aggroSendStackRateWhenFirstAttacked="0.5" aggroIgnoreClanName="false" aggroReceiveOnlyInSight="false" aggroReceiveRate="1" />
        <Anger gaugeSize="1830719.88473522" time="45000" moveSpeedUpRate="2" accumRateWhenHpLow="1" accumRateWhenHpMed="1" accumRateWhenHpHigh="1" modeOnProbabilityWhenPartyMemberDead="0.2" />
        <BalanceRef ignoreAttr="name,name,title,atk,maxHp,statRes,miniRes,basicRes" />
        <Critical str="40" res="180" powRate="1.2" />
        <CriticalAdjust front="1" right="1.2" left="1.2" back="1.6" />
        <NpcOnly onDeathSkill="0" />
        <Reaction statStr="80" statRes="9999900" miniRes="999900" basicRes="9999900" basicIncRes="0" basicGaugeResetTime="20000" maxBasicGauge="2000" maxAdditionalGauge="600000" />
        <Stat maxHp="120000000" walkSpeed="75" runSpeed="160" atk="1000" def="4464.04925957504" exp="760000" level="64" epExp="" ignoreDefaultEpExp="" />
    </Template>
Thanks, that's already helped me a lot! Then I have to find where the corresponding loot is and ESPECIALLY the spawn delay!
 
Upvote 0
StrSheet_Creature에서 HzID 및 NpcID를 얻을 수 있습니다
server file folder -> datasheet -> npcdata2.xml ~ NpcData_3201.xml

Do I open them one by one and look for them?
Is there a separate list?
 
Upvote 0
Back