World Server wont Start.

Newbie Spellweaver
Joined
Sep 12, 2018
Messages
5
Reaction score
1
Hello everyone, I am new here obviously. LOL

I was able to start my server before. But after some editing using NPC Editor. The World Server wont start. It loads then close on its own. Error says:
2026/ 9/11 18:01:48 propItem.txt ID:0 last_read(ID:507 name: Pike Gauntlet)

I checked propItem.txt but I can see the Pike Gauntlet. What is going on?
 
Server Information
propItem.txt
Hello everyone, I am new here obviously. LOL

I was able to start my server before. But after some editing using NPC Editor. The World Server wont start. It loads then close on its own. Error says:
2026/ 9/11 18:01:48 propItem.txt ID:0 last_read(ID:507 name: Pike Gauntlet)

I checked propItem.txt but I can see the Pike Gauntlet. What is going on?
Did you merge the files into .res files and also put them in your client?
What source are you using?
Is there a file very top in resource that says -merge?
 
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Look again at the latest items added and check if there's the correct number of tabs between one that works and the one that doesn't.
 
Upvote 0
Back