Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

World svr crash

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Im editing items but if i swap item 27xx in item scp from armour to a working costume item
My world svr wont load can it be this item is setup in drops i realy dont know
I also setup item enc correct to numbers

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Oh yea right lol

check the logs for the error
if i read the log i cant make up why its crashing though
this is what it says
[###INVALID###] 'IsShapeChangableType(original) && "OriginalItemIndex is not changable type"' Failed : File: ChangeShape.scp, Table: ChangeShape, Row: 6408 [Proc/ItemShapeChange.cpp:50]
ACE_ASSERT: file Proc/ItemShapeChange.cpp, line 50 assertion failed for 'IsShapeChangableType(original) && "OriginalItemIndex is not changable type"'.Aborting...

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
its the ChangeShape.scp, Table: ChangeShape, Row: 6408 check the item 27xx that you change to costume delete the idx 27xx in the changeshape.scp
that item isnt there that i changed

on row item number it is

if i remove this i get this error
[###INVALID###] 'qData._quOpenItem.iKindIdx == pItemData->iKindIdx' Failed : File: Item.scp, Table: Item, Row: 3187 [Game/GameSystem.cpp:2551]
ACE_ASSERT: file Game/GameSystem.cpp, line 2551 assertion failed for 'qData._quOpenItem.iKindIdx == pItemData->iKindIdx'.Aborting...

can it be that this ar quest item rewards?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back