Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Worst film you have ever watched.

Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
Ok so you got to pick the worst film you have ever watched and the reasons why you think it is the worst film ever.

I think the worst film is Cloverfield.
The camera is done by someone who is using a video camera in the actual film so its really jolty and annoying to watch as you watch peoples feet most of the film. Also the story plot is boring and the ending is rubbish.

Reaction score
Shoelace - Worst film you have ever watched. - RaGEZONE Forums
after 30 mins of movie I got tired so I stopped watching it.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Of the year: "The Amazing Spiderman." bah, nothing interesting was in it, Spiderman 1 was better.

Generally: I'd say..all the romance movies.

-Zeaos

faronnia.com
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I actually enjoyed cloverfield!

Anyone heard of The Room? :p: Watch this, you will not believe how bad it is:

ส็็็็็็็
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Paranormal activity 2, PA 1 and PA 3 were great but number 2 was WAY to predictable and bored the hell out of me, watched it through to avoid the cat phrase being used but yeah that is the shittiest movie I've seen.

Reaction score
Anchorman. Couldn't watch the first half hour it was that terrible.

... go eat a goat, The Anchorman is a classic and is Ducking hilarious.

My movie - Burried.

Worst movie i've ever seen. I thought "duck yea, Ryan Reynolds, this has to at least be OK!". Nope. The -ENTIRE- movie (every single frame of this film) is him in a coffin being held for ransom, he has a phone to call people with but it doesn't go anywhere and he ends up dying. The end. Oh poop, spoiler alerts! Ah that's cool, don't worry, you won't ever watch this movie. Ever.

Na Nach Nachma Nachman Meuman
Loyal Member
Reaction score
[strike]2girls1cup[/strike] hmm... Son of the Mask
People will disagree, but I thought this was terrible. Didn't like the whole plot behind it and found it really boring (couldda been because I was at 'that' age)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The Exorcism Of Emily Rose, because it was all about them being in court asking what happend in the Exorcism and it isnt as good as The Devil Inside.

Back