• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

would you play classic versions 97d+99 o 99b?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hi ! , i´m now thinking in a big project about make a classic mu server , with premium advertisement, with all about old school love <3 , a MU SEVER with a private hosting for no lag , mid - low xperience around 350x & 80% and a version 97d+99i or 99b with WEBZEN ORIGINAL FILES, new ideas of spots, shops with bless, and some armors .

But nothing of these can be possible if i have no users who support me.

what do you think ? would you play classic MU ?

Alejandro Chan - would you play classic versions 97d+99 o 99b? - RaGEZONE Forums

Reaction score
There are already so many of those.

Also, try original files without a professional coder and watch what happens with the 99999 bugs included.

I've being running my 97+99 server for 10 years straight, still finding bugs (and huge ones)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I've made a 97d muserver a while ago (2014) and I'm still working/updating it for my clients.

If you want a license I can give you one, but you'll have to translate it to english for me :p... all messages on the script are written in portuguese. Yeah, scripts.

Scripts because the code is "open". 90% of the customs (commands, events) are written in python and you can change/remove/add anything you want, even the "fixes".

Tell me if you're interested.

Back