Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mangos WoW 3.3.5 TrinityCore with NPCBots rev Aug/2023

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
You can add modules to this repack. its the only updated trinitycore repack i could find.
But it lacks modules like autobalance, solocraft, sololfg, and maybe AHBot (i m not sure for it).
It could be a fine addition to your work.

my opinion for azerothcore is not positive. i have played it and it has bugged quests and bugged mobs.

i also created 1400 bots that you can put in your next update to boost wndering bots feature. i think you know how to easily incert them. file below

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Reaction score
Ok so how would you go about having a couple thousand bot running around acting like players?
The thing is bots would have their meaning when it comes to faster queue for dungeons. Yeah, that's true, bots are "dangerous" on a server, but they can be very helpful, but that's just only one perspective. Couple of thousands of bots is really not a great idea on server and pretty sure no one is having a bot server. These bots were intended to be helpful when a dungeon doesn't meet their requirement for each role applied. That's my opinion.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
The thing is bots would have their meaning when it comes to faster queue for dungeons. Yeah, that's true, bots are "dangerous" on a server, but they can be very helpful, but that's just only one perspective. Couple of thousands of bots is really not a great idea on server and pretty sure no one is having a bot server. These bots were intended to be helpful when a dungeon doesn't meet their requirement for each role applied. That's my opinion.
This is just for me, my son and wife.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thank you very much for your time and making the server available, but I'm having problems on the web, can you explain to me how to configure Google's SMTP function to send emails to recover the password? I tried to see if there was anything blocked in the account security settings, but didn't find anything... thanks!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Did 5 boxing on live several years ago and refuse to give Blizzard any more money, so Im getting back into the private scene. This looks quite interesting.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Since it's splitted in parts, yes.
Ok i been gone for a long time and finally am able to continue but i cant extract the 7z files they keep saying cant open as archive. i got the old link open just fin but the new link once downloaded wont extract the 7z files. what am i doing wrong?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Please need a little instructions on how to activate the bot with a new char.

Back