[WoW Emus] Files/Tools/Sofware/Guides/Tutorials and Support

I have the xrepack and it works Great! but I am having one error with the web page.... Fatal error: Call to undefined function mysql_query() in C:\Program Files\X-Repack\www\core\dbsimple\Mysql.php on line 152 is the error i have anyone know how to fix this?

Here is:



This add many new features and fix that...

Some info:

- Core 4141 added (check mangos changelog)
- Many important changes in the core
- ScriptDev2 Rev 78 added.
- Many bugs fixed in core
- Important features added to core.
- Breath Patch
- Some SDB Fixes
- Fix Apache and PHP bug
- Scripts changes added.
- New mangos update

cya...
 
I tried out the X-Repack....what should I do?? =(


Probally you skipped the MIW - Mangos Internet Wizzard. After the installation, MIW will be executed. You need click in 'install' button. Then MIW will ask for mysql settings, you need type correct settings or installation will fail.


cya...
 
My server itself is running its the web page that wasnt working right i fixed the error i had i m just wondering how Do i get admin access ? is there something I need to edit so my gm account has admin access on the web site?
 
new 1.6.4 works PERFECT for me thanks "sectorx"..
only php from webinstall didnt work but i think its my fault,
i use "Window xp pro x64 Edittion" was look arount but NO help for it all
i found is other guys on same prob.

:renske::renske::renske:
 
I have everything working now :) i just need to know if theres a way as a gm to trick the game into thinking you are in a raid so you can do raid instances?
 
This is sorta off topic but what ever happened to WoWEmU? I'm currently playing Mango Ragezone's server only played 10mins so far so I can't give too much of an feedback and eventually I would like to try antrix sever later. So is the Antrix and mango require sql or is there a package like WoWEmU where it's own pack or if it isn't is it possible to make one?

sound like me...i want one click and go stuff...

look a couple posts back for the xrepack...should be what you want...
 
Probally you skipped the MIW - Mangos Internet Wizzard. After the installation, MIW will be executed. You need click in 'install' button. Then MIW will ask for mysql settings, you need type correct settings or installation will fail.


cya...

no I didn't slip MIW ....I did it all and no problems there... It said "setup complete" or something....

Hope someone can help me furthermore :mushy:
 
OK, my brother got this working on his computer now..

He doesn't live here with me so I connect through internet, but I get stuck in realm selection...When you come into "character selection" the "realm selection" pops up..

What should we do? please help... Awesome pack otherwise SectorX!!! It's not your fault we're noobs :)
 
Hi,

Somebody knows how can I repair the alliance transports?

I have problems with the boats, auberdine to menethil, menethil to auberdine, theramore isle to menethil, ratchet to booty bay.

is this a problem with the core or with database?

Thanksa lot.
 
X-Repack - Update 2

Here is update 2. Remember before install update 2 you need install update 1



Update features:

- Core 4169 added (check mangos changelog)
- Many important changes in the core
- ScriptDev2 Rev 88 added.
- Many bugs fixed in core
- Important features added to core.
- Breath Patch
- New Launcher
- New MangosWeb
- Scripts changes added.
- New Items from 2.1.3
- Fixed mobs in Black Temple
- Fixed Elite creatures from Outlands
- Fixed many items
- Added many new items from 2.1.3
- Fixed some area tiggers
- Fixed some loot templates by me
- Fixed some quests
- Fixed Tools by me

and more...

cya...
 
Hi Everyone,

All updates will be posted only in .

Keep checking for info, tools, x-repack also to play there. There have a chat in forum where we can speak live...


cya...
 
i have created a acc on my own server! but when i try to log in on wow it says invalid name or password?? i dont know what to do! pls help!
 
Back