[WoW Emus] Files/Tools/Sofware/Guides/Tutorials and Support

to moderate bug:
Boss, when it attacks a boss and bed for a distant place of the place of origin of him, the boss not of the damage the more tanker
Druida, the druida this giving a damage out of the normal in Bear form
Entrance of black rock, when you go by the bridge q takes for the entrance of Black rock, you die

sorry my bad english,I am trying to help:juggle:
 
Last edited:
help kenny: I have bug that pj HP lose seems to be random so that you accustom happens and other no. I use kenny repack 3,1 please help. creatures_templ this after applying it npc cases out fix badly do not attack. excuse my english.
thx man.
 
ok can someone plz put up the 1.12.1 emu i would like it verry much
i have been testing some of the emus out there and i have played on ludmilla and i like it i was wondering is there a download i can get?
 
i try to reinstall everything but after i did this step,

7. Now you need to fire up the server initially to get the database populated with some values. Start the server in the following order:

* double-click WS_Server_Alive.bat (wait until it has loaded fully)


everytime i double click the i got this error and it wont stop coming out. wad did i do wrong?

23 15:06:38 V
23 15:06:38 V - Maitenance -------------------------------------
23 15:06:38 V --------------------------------------------------
23 15:06:38 V
23 15:06:38 I Precaching MySQL DB tables...
23 15:06:38 F DB: Can't load DB version.
Saved dump file to 'errors\23-10-2006 15_06_38.dmp'
23 15:06:38 F World: FATAL ERROR in world thread!
23 15:06:38 I Network: TCP Port 4200 listener started
23 15:06:38 V Getting WS info from DB:
23 15:06:38 E can't find WS[192.168.123.122:4200] in DB
23 15:06:38 I WorldSrv: listening at: 192.168.123.122:4200
23 15:06:38 I WorldSrv: <<<-- Accepting client connections -->>>
23 15:06:38 I Network: TCP Port 4200 listener stopped
23 15:06:38 S Python: scripting shut down ->>>
~World(): destructor: 02AF6508
~Honor(): destructor: 02C72838
~QuestHandler(): destructor: 02C72828
~QuestScript(): destructor: 02C72818
~Mail(): destructor: 02AF8D30
~Auction(): destructor: 02AF8D20
~Chat(): destructor: 02AF8D58
~ChannelMgr(): destructor: 02AF8D40
~ObjectMgr(): destructor: 02C50048
LibCol: Stopped
~creaturetempl
~gameobjecttempl
~creatures
~gameobjects
~gameobject loots
~dynamicobjects
~corpses
~quests
~itemproto
~trainers
~checkpoints
~gossips
~translations
~spellreq
~graveyards
~areatriggers
~auctions
~instance spawns
~taxi nodes
~taxi paths
~taxi path nodes
~item pages
~auction items
~mail items
~enchanted items
~item loots
~vendor items
~worldmap
~zones
~guilds
~ObjectMgr(): releasing memory: done.
23 15:06:38 I WorldSrv: Finished, shutting down...
~Reactor: 02AF3EA0
23 15:06:38 I Log: Stoped
WoW Server Restarted 15:06 3-Oct-06

The system cannot find the path specified.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
= ZOMG Kobold LOL ver. 1.462.5875-win32 Public Limited - World Server
= Press Ctrl-C anytime after initialization to safely close server.
= LIMITED PUBLIC VERSION
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
23 15:06:39 V Log: Initialization...
23 15:06:39 V Config: File logging[ENABLED]
23 15:06:39 I Log: Started
23 15:06:39 V Database: Using MySQL database 'kobold' at localhost:3306, user 'r
V Database: oot'
23 15:06:39 V Connected to MySQL database at localhost
23 15:06:39 V Database: Using MySQL account database 'kobold' at localhost:3306,
V Database: user 'root'
23 15:06:39 V Connected to MySQL database at localhost
World(): constructor: 02AF6508
ObjectMgr(): constructor: 02C50048
LibCol: Initialising... failed: unable to open directory with CD maps
ChannelMgr(): constructor: 02AF8D40
Chat(): constructor: 02AF8D58
Auction(): constructor: 02AF8D20
Mail(): constructor: 02AF8D30
QuestScript(): constructor: 02C72818
QuestHandler(): constructor: 02C72828
Honor(): constructor: 02C72838
23 15:06:39 I i18n: Loading translation strings for language 'default', file 'la
I i18n: ng_default.txt'
23 15:06:39 I i18n: Language Translation Subsystem is loaded and ready!
23 15:06:39 I Loading Database related information...
23 15:06:39 I Opening DBC storages...
23 15:06:39 V ------------------- DBC --------------------------
23 15:06:39 V >> SkillLine.dbc
23 15:06:39 V >> SkillLineAbility.dbc
23 15:06:39 V >> EmotesText.dbc
23 15:06:39 V >> Spell.dbc
23 15:06:39 V >> SpellRange.dbc
23 15:06:39 V >> SpellCastTimes.dbc
23 15:06:39 V >> SpellDuration.dbc
23 15:06:39 V >> SpellRadius.dbc
23 15:06:39 V >> Talent.dbc
23 15:06:39 V >> AreaTable.dbc
23 15:06:39 V >> AreaTrigger.dbc
23 15:06:39 V >> WorldMapArea.dbc
23 15:06:39 V >> WorldMapOverlay.dbc
23 15:06:39 V >> WorldSafeLocs.dbc
23 15:06:39 V >> Map.dbc
23 15:06:39 V >> DurabilityCosts.dbc
23 15:06:39 V >> DurabilityQuality.dbc
23 15:06:39 V >> ItemRandomProperties.dbc
23 15:06:39 V >> SpellItemEnchantment.dbc
23 15:06:39 V >> ItemSet.dbc
23 15:06:39 V >> Faction.dbc
23 15:06:39 V >> FactionTemplate.dbc
23 15:06:39 V >> BankBagSlotPrices.dbc
23 15:06:39 V >> TaxiNodes.dbc
23 15:06:39 V >> TaxiPath.dbc
23 15:06:39 V >> TaxiPathNode.dbc
23 15:06:39 V --------------------------------------------------
23 15:06:39 V DBC storages: Done!
23 15:06:39 V
23 15:06:39 V - Maitenance -------------------------------------
23 15:06:39 V --------------------------------------------------
23 15:06:39 V
23 15:06:39 I Precaching MySQL DB tables...
23 15:06:39 F DB: Can't load DB version.
Saved dump file to 'errors\23-10-2006 15_06_39.dmp'
23 15:06:39 F World: FATAL ERROR in world thread!
23 15:06:39 I Network: TCP Port 4200 listener started
23 15:06:39 V Getting WS info from DB:
23 15:06:39 E can't find WS[192.168.123.122:4200] in DB
23 15:06:39 I WorldSrv: listening at: 192.168.123.122:4200
23 15:06:39 I WorldSrv: <<<-- Accepting client connections -->>>
23 15:06:39 I Network: TCP Port 4200 listener stopped
23 15:06:39 S Python: scripting shut down ->>>
~World(): destructor: 02AF6508
~Honor(): destructor: 02C72838
~QuestHandler(): destructor: 02C72828
~QuestScript(): destructor: 02C72818
~Mail(): destructor: 02AF8D30
~Auction(): destructor: 02AF8D20
~Chat(): destructor: 02AF8D58
~ChannelMgr(): destructor: 02AF8D40
~ObjectMgr(): destructor: 02C50048
LibCol: Stopped
~creaturetempl
~gameobjecttempl
~creatures
~gameobjects
~gameobject loots
~dynamicobjects
~corpses
~quests
~itemproto
~trainers
~checkpoints
~gossips
~translations
~spellreq
~graveyards
~areatriggers
~auctions
~instance spawns
~taxi nodes
~taxi paths
~taxi path nodes
~item pages
~auction items
~mail items
~enchanted items
~item loots
~vendor items
~worldmap
~zones
~guilds
~ObjectMgr(): releasing memory: done.
23 15:06:39 I WorldSrv: Finished, shutting down...
~Reactor: 02AF3EA0
23 15:06:39 I Log: Stoped
WoW Server Restarted 15:06 3-Oct-06

The system cannot find the path specified.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
= ZOMG Kobold LOL ver. 1.462.5875-win32 Public Limited - World Server
= Press Ctrl-C anytime after initialization to safely close server.
= LIMITED PUBLIC VERSION
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
23 15:06:39 V Log: Initialization...
23 15:06:39 V Config: File logging[ENABLED]
23 15:06:39 I Log: Started
23 15:06:39 V Database: Using MySQL database 'kobold' at localhost:3306, user 'r
V Database: oot'
23 15:06:39 V Connected to MySQL database at localhost
23 15:06:39 V Database: Using MySQL account database 'kobold' at localhost:3306,
V Database: user 'root'
23 15:06:39 V Connected to MySQL database at localhost
World(): constructor: 02AF6508
ObjectMgr(): constructor: 02C50048
LibCol: Initialising... failed: unable to open directory with CD maps
ChannelMgr(): constructor: 02AF8D40
Chat(): constructor: 02AF8D58
Auction(): constructor: 02AF8D20
Mail(): constructor: 02AF8D30
QuestScript(): constructor: 02C72818
QuestHandler(): constructor: 02C72828
Honor(): constructor: 02C72838
23 15:06:39 I i18n: Loading translation strings for language 'default', file 'la
I i18n: ng_default.txt'
23 15:06:39 I i18n: Language Translation Subsystem is loaded and ready!
23 15:06:39 I Loading Database related information...
23 15:06:39 I Opening DBC storages...
23 15:06:39 V ------------------- DBC --------------------------
23 15:06:39 V >> SkillLine.dbc
23 15:06:39 V >> SkillLineAbility.dbc
23 15:06:39 V >> EmotesText.dbc
23 15:06:39 V >> Spell.dbc
23 15:06:39 V >> SpellRange.dbc
23 15:06:39 V >> SpellCastTimes.dbc
23 15:06:39 V >> SpellDuration.dbc
23 15:06:39 V >> SpellRadius.dbc
23 15:06:39 V >> Talent.dbc
23 15:06:39 V >> AreaTable.dbc
23 15:06:39 V >> AreaTrigger.dbc
23 15:06:39 V >> WorldMapArea.dbc
23 15:06:39 V >> WorldMapOverlay.dbc
23 15:06:39 V >> WorldSafeLocs.dbc
23 15:06:39 V >> Map.dbc
23 15:06:39 V >> DurabilityCosts.dbc
23 15:06:39 V >> DurabilityQuality.dbc
23 15:06:39 V >> ItemRandomProperties.dbc
23 15:06:39 V >> SpellItemEnchantment.dbc
23 15:06:39 V >> ItemSet.dbc
23 15:06:39 V >> Faction.dbc
23 15:06:39 V >> FactionTemplate.dbc
23 15:06:39 V >> BankBagSlotPrices.dbc
23 15:06:39 V >> TaxiNodes.dbc
23 15:06:39 V >> TaxiPath.dbc
23 15:06:39 V >> TaxiPathNode.dbc
23 15:06:39 V --------------------------------------------------
23 15:06:39 V DBC storages: Done!
23 15:06:39 V
23 15:06:39 V - Maitenance -------------------------------------
23 15:06:39 V --------------------------------------------------
23 15:06:39 V
23 15:06:39 I Precaching MySQL DB tables...
23 15:06:39 F DB: Can't load DB version.
Saved dump file to 'errors\23-10-2006 15_06_39.dmp'
23 15:06:39 F World: FATAL ERROR in world thread!
23 15:06:39 I Network: TCP Port 4200 listener started
23 15:06:39 V Getting WS info from DB:
23 15:06:39 E can't find WS[192.168.123.122:4200] in DB
23 15:06:39 I WorldSrv: listening at: 192.168.123.122:4200
23 15:06:39 I WorldSrv: <<<-- Accepting client connections -->>>
23 15:06:39 I Network: TCP Port 4200 listener stopped
23 15:06:39 S Python: scripting shut down ->>>
~World(): destructor: 02AF6508
~Honor(): destructor: 02C72838
~QuestHandler(): destructor: 02C72828
~QuestScript(): destructor: 02C72818
~Mail(): destructor: 02AF8D30
~Auction(): destructor: 02AF8D20
~Chat(): destructor: 02AF8D58
~ChannelMgr(): destructor: 02AF8D40
~ObjectMgr(): destructor: 02C50048
LibCol: Stopped
~creaturetempl
~gameobjecttempl
~creatures
~gameobjects
~gameobject loots
~dynamicobjects
~corpses
~quests
~itemproto
~trainers
~checkpoints
~gossips
~translations
~spellreq
~graveyards
~areatriggers
~auctions
~instance spawns
~taxi nodes
~taxi paths
~taxi path nodes
~item pages
~auction items
~mail items
~enchanted items
~item loots
~vendor items
~worldmap
~zones
~guilds
~ObjectMgr(): releasing memory: done.
23 15:06:39 I WorldSrv: Finished, shutting down...
~Reactor: 02AF3EA0
23 15:06:39 I Log: Stoped
Terminate batch job (Y/N)?
 
First - I want very big tnx to kenny!!!!! MAN!! you great! Dont stop it, we want look on kenny pak 4.5.....9.8 and etc :)

Guys, i have some qustions for you :)

23/10/2006 02:44:37 V 23/10/2006 02:44:37 I Precaching MySQL DB tables...
23/10/2006 02:44:37 V ------------------- Items -----------------------
23/10/2006 02:44:37 V 1 internal item templates
23/10/2006 02:44:48 V 14494 item templates
23/10/2006 02:44:48 V 1609 items created by spell
23/10/2006 02:44:48 W 60 items can't be created by spell. update [items] DB!
23/10/2006 02:44:49 V 2459 loot templates for 71 items

23/10/2006 02:44:48 W 60 items can't be created by spell. update [items] DB! - always have this error. Now i am use onexia pack and still have it... help :)
--
23/10/2006 15:00:11 V Placing gameobjects
23/10/2006 15:00:12 W mmgr: Object is trying to pass bad coordinates to MapManag
W mmgr: er. Taking action!
23/10/2006 15:00:12 W mmgr: bad location: GameObject*[37] is deleted!
23/10/2006 15:00:12 I mmgr: Object[Eliza's Tombstone] with bad location detected
I mmgr: and solved!
23/10/2006 15:00:13 W mmgr: Object is trying to pass bad coordinates to MapManag
W mmgr: er. Taking action!
23/10/2006 15:00:13 W mmgr: bad location: GameObject*[20869] is deleted!
23/10/2006 15:00:13 I mmgr: Object[Cauldron] with bad location detected and solv
I mmgr: ed!
23/10/2006 15:00:14 W mmgr: Object is trying to pass bad coordinates to MapManag
W mmgr: er. Taking action!
23/10/2006 15:00:14 W mmgr: bad location: GameObject*[160411] is deleted!
23/10/2006 15:00:14 I mmgr: Object[Stove] with bad location detected and solved!
23/10/2006 15:00:20 W mmgr: Object is trying to pass bad coordinates to MapManag
W mmgr: er. Taking action!
23/10/2006 15:00:20 W mmgr: bad location: GameObject*[3849] is deleted!
23/10/2006 15:00:20 I mmgr: Object[Fierce Blaze] with bad location detected and
I mmgr: solved!
23/10/2006 15:00:29 W mmgr: Object is trying to pass bad coordinates to MapManag
W mmgr: er. Taking action!
23/10/2006 15:00:29 W mmgr: bad location: GameObject*[3849] is deleted!
23/10/2006 15:00:29 I mmgr: Object[Fierce Blaze] with bad location detected and
I mmgr: solved!
23/10/2006 15:00:29 W mmgr: Object is trying to pass bad coordinates to MapManag
W mmgr: er. Taking action!
23/10/2006 15:00:29 W mmgr: bad location: GameObject*[178764] is deleted!
23/10/2006 15:00:29 I mmgr: Object[Rope Line] with bad location detected and sol
I mmgr: ved!
23/10/2006 15:00:32 V 19553 gameobjects
23/10/2006 15:00:32 I Initial server settings done!

Where i am wrong again?
--
23/10/2006 14:57:36 S 54101 spawned creatures with AI modules
23/10/2006 14:57:38 E db: Failed creating GO from DB! Skipping...
23/10/2006 14:57:38 E db: Failed creating GO from DB! Skipping...
23/10/2006 14:57:39 E db: Failed creating GO from DB! Skipping...
23/10/2006 14:57:39 E db: Failed creating GO from DB! Skipping...
23/10/2006 14:57:39 E db: Failed creating GO from DB! Skipping...
23/10/2006 14:57:39 E db: Failed creating GO from DB! Skipping...
23/10/2006 14:57:39 E db: Failed creating GO from DB! Skipping...
23/10/2006 14:57:39 E db: Failed creating GO from DB! Skipping...
23/10/2006 14:57:40 E db: Failed creating GO from DB! Skipping...
23/10/2006 14:57:42 E db: Failed creating GO from DB! Skipping...
23/10/2006 14:57:42 E db: Failed creating GO from DB! Skipping...
23/10/2006 14:57:42 W objmgr: found double Transport spawn GUID[F000700000001AE0
W objmgr: ]
23/10/2006 14:57:42 W objmgr: found double Transport spawn GUID[F000700000001AE3
W objmgr: ]
23/10/2006 14:57:42 W objmgr: found double Transport spawn GUID[F000700000001AE4
W objmgr: ]
23/10/2006 14:57:42 W objmgr: found double Transport spawn GUID[F000700000001AE6
W objmgr: ]
23/10/2006 14:57:43 E db: Failed creating GO from DB! Skipping...
23/10/2006 14:57:44 E db: Failed creating GO from DB! Skipping...
23/10/2006 14:57:44 E db: Failed creating GO from DB! Skipping...
23/10/2006 14:57:45 E db: Failed creating GO from DB! Skipping...
23/10/2006 14:57:45 E db: Failed creating GO from DB! Skipping...
23/10/2006 14:57:45 E db: Failed creating GO from DB! Skipping...
23/10/2006 14:57:45 E db: Failed creating GO from DB! Skipping...
23/10/2006 14:57:45 E db: Failed creating GO from DB! Skipping...
23/10/2006 14:57:45 E db: Failed creating GO from DB! Skipping...
23/10/2006 14:57:46 E db: Failed creating GO from DB! Skipping...
23/10/2006 14:57:46 E db: Failed creating GO from DB! Skipping...
23/10/2006 14:57:46 E db: go template was not found: 160842
23/10/2006 14:57:46 E go: failed loading spell for GO from DB! skipping...
23/10/2006 14:57:46 E db: Failed creating GO from DB! Skipping...
23/10/2006 14:57:46 E db: Failed creating GO from DB! Skipping...
23/10/2006 14:57:46 E db: Failed creating GO from DB! Skipping...
23/10/2006 14:57:46 E db: Failed creating GO from DB! Skipping...
23/10/2006 14:57:46 E db: Failed creating GO from DB! Skipping...
23/10/2006 14:57:46 E db: Failed creating GO from DB! Skipping...
23/10/2006 14:57:47 E db: go template was not found: 4
23/10/2006 14:57:47 E go: failed loading spell for GO from DB! skipping...
23/10/2006 14:57:47 E db: go template was not found: 4
23/10/2006 14:57:47 E go: failed loading spell for GO from DB! skipping...
23/10/2006 14:57:47 E db: Failed creating GO from DB! Skipping...
23/10/2006 14:57:47 E db: go template was not found: 4
23/10/2006 14:57:47 E go: failed loading spell for GO from DB! skipping...
23/10/2006 14:57:48 E db: Failed creating GO from DB! Skipping...
23/10/2006 14:57:48 E db: Failed creating GO from DB! Skipping...
23/10/2006 14:57:48 W objmgr: found double Transport spawn GUID[F000700000004D68
W objmgr: ]
23/10/2006 14:57:49 E db: go template was not found: 4
23/10/2006 14:57:49 E go: failed loading spell for GO from DB! skipping...
23/10/2006 14:57:49 E db: Failed creating GO from DB! Skipping...
23/10/2006 14:57:49 E db: Failed creating GO from DB! Skipping...
23/10/2006 14:57:49 E db: Failed creating GO from DB! Skipping...
23/10/2006 14:57:49 E db: Failed creating GO from DB! Skipping...
23/10/2006 14:57:50 E db: Failed creating GO from DB! Skipping...
23/10/2006 14:57:50 E db: Failed creating GO from DB! Skipping...
23/10/2006 14:57:51 E db: go template was not found: 4
23/10/2006 14:57:51 E go: failed loading spell for GO from DB! skipping...
23/10/2006 14:57:51 E db: Failed creating GO from DB! Skipping...
23/10/2006 14:57:51 W objmgr: found double Transport spawn GUID[F000700000006C64
W objmgr: ]
23/10/2006 14:57:51 W objmgr: found double Transport spawn GUID[F000700000006C67
W objmgr: ]
23/10/2006 14:57:51 W objmgr: found double Transport spawn GUID[F000700000006C68
W objmgr: ]
23/10/2006 14:57:51 E db: go template was not found: 4
23/10/2006 14:57:51 E go: failed loading spell for GO from DB! skipping...
23/10/2006 14:57:51 E db: go template was not found: 4
23/10/2006 14:57:51 E go: failed loading spell for GO from DB! skipping...
23/10/2006 14:57:51 E db: Failed creating GO from DB! Skipping...
23/10/2006 14:57:51 E db: Failed creating GO from DB! Skipping...
23/10/2006 14:57:51 E db: Failed creating GO from DB! Skipping...
23/10/2006 14:57:53 E db: Failed creating GO from DB! Skipping...
23/10/2006 14:57:53 E db: Failed creating GO from DB! Skipping...
23/10/2006 14:57:53 E db: Failed creating GO from DB! Skipping...
23/10/2006 14:57:53 V 19574 gameobjects
23/10/2006 14:57:53 V Loading Corpses...

wrong again?
--
23/10/2006 14:58:00 V Loading Saved Instances...
23/10/2006 14:58:01 W instance: cleared orphained instance[18]

What that mean?
--
Sorry for alot questions :) Maybe this help other too :) Thank you.
 
Last edited:
the OG problem its not so bad its like 0.01% in the game ....


Sorry for the long replys but i had some Sh*ty problems with my network ...damn i hate it :((

btw i have to upgread the pack so i will relese soon a new one :)
 
Seems to work, but...

Hi,

After a few days of trying different server repacks, I've stumbled into this repack.

Set it up using the guide, made the necesarry alterations and it ran!
But, I seem to have some issues I haven't read anything about:

First, the NPC's don't move, only when I run through them the seem to walk a bit.

Second, no aggro
Try to run as lvl 5 through Elwynn or even STV, _some_ mobs come to me, they take one swing at me and then they just...stand there...

Third, after going into an instance the known FlightPaths seem to be gone

Fourth, when I take a boat, i stay on it.
When the map change is done (loading screen) I drop into the water and then the boat sails by. Can't get on.

What's wrong with my db's? Tried to set it up all over a few times now, read the KEn_rpk 3.1.sql into a empty Database and ran the server, same issues.

Help would be appreciated,
Huwa
 
Hi,

After a few days of trying different server repacks, I've stumbled into this repack.

Set it up using the guide, made the necesarry alterations and it ran!
But, I seem to have some issues I haven't read anything about:

First, the NPC's don't move, only when I run through them the seem to walk a bit.

Second, no aggro
Try to run as lvl 5 through Elwynn or even STV, _some_ mobs come to me, they take one swing at me and then they just...stand there...

Third, after going into an instance the known FlightPaths seem to be gone

Fourth, when I take a boat, i stay on it.
When the map change is done (loading screen) I drop into the water and then the boat sails by. Can't get on.

What's wrong with my db's? Tried to set it up all over a few times now, read the KEn_rpk 3.1.sql into a empty Database and ran the server, same issues.

Help would be appreciated,
Huwa

Yup the DBs are not perfected yet as the emu and DBs are still Beta.
 
Hello all.
Where i can change drop rates in configs? i find xp rates.... drop cant.
--
23/10/2006 02:44:37 V 23/10/2006 02:44:37 I Precaching MySQL DB tables...
23/10/2006 02:44:37 V ------------------- Items -----------------------
23/10/2006 02:44:37 V 1 internal item templates
23/10/2006 02:44:48 V 14494 item templates
23/10/2006 02:44:48 V 1609 items created by spell
23/10/2006 02:44:48 W 60 items can't be created by spell. update [items] DB!
23/10/2006 02:44:49 V 2459 loot templates for 71 items

I am only one who have this problem? how i can fix it?
--

To Kenny:
I am install pack 3.1 (many npc not spawn) After that i am delete those tables:
- creatures
- creatures_loot
- creatures_mov
- creatures_spell
- creatures_templ
- gameobj_def
- gameobj_loot
- gameobjects

and install Mangos_converted.sql
Download Link: Silver Database Conversion [0.5] Version 1
.
Second install this fix for DWtrainers

I am use my dbc and your scripts. I am miss somthing ? :)
--
Kenny why you recomendate this map pack?

--
I cant in to hall of flame for horde side, gates not work. Tables on wall dont work too. I cant use "scripts" in world. I am mean i cant touck gates, tablets, kaktus tree for quest (get 10 kaktus apples) This world bug? or only for me :)
--
You cant add agro zones to mobs? Now they have agro, but very low zone. NPC (gurds) have agro zone low too. This global.

Thank you, you good :)
 
Last edited:
60 items i have it to , and the npc they are there its just that you navicat and mysql are mest up

So delete mysql and the navicat and the folders in your directory ( C:/)

after that use the latest kenny's repack , that must work , because to me it dith
so make first a clean server , is it then not working , yeah dude than there is something totaly wrong , but again its working great for me seeya ! :o)
 
Last edited:
need core kobold program

Basically this is to kennythekid, but if anyone can help me... Thank you. Its also a newbie question! I have download must Ur repack and I have found the dbc all scripts and sql database, but a haven't being able to find the kobold lumilla program ( all the exe and dll files) where can I download the executable program ( I download the kobols GSE repack from the tut link, but I'm looking for the latest one, or is this the only one). Anyguide willbe gladly apreciated. Currently Im using MaNGOS (that uses almost the same kind of installation...Using MySQL, Navicat or MySQL Query Browser) I would love to evaluate the Kobold server to compare it to MaNGOS and DelphiEmu (Im thinking of creating a consolidate installation and pros and cons thread) by the way, congratulation for ur work
 
Last edited:
Basically this is to kennythekid, but if anyone can help me... Thank you. Its also a newbie question! I have download must Ur repack and I have found the dbc all scripts and sql database, but a haven't being able to find the kobold lumilla program ( all the exe and dll files) where can I download the executable program ( I download the kobols GSE repack from the tut link, but I'm looking for the latest one, or is this the only one). Anyguide willbe gladly apreciated. Currently Im using MaNGOS (that uses almost the same kind of installation...Using MySQL, Navicat or MySQL Query Browser) I would love to evaluate the Kobold server to compare it to MaNGOS and DelphiEmu (Im thinking of creating a consolidate installation and pros and cons thread) by the way, congratulation for ur work

Read :)
http://forum.ragezone.com/world-warcraft/ludmilla-laughing-kobold-download-178885.html
 
Back