[WoW Emus] Files/Tools/Sofware/Guides/Tutorials and Support

hi again,
the new v4 is up ! just above ;)
now you may add accounts
and world_item loot ;)

hope you'll like it ;)
 
oh no ! me again
:diespam:
well i try to make a new version with "login and password".
here is the v5
just put the login you want in config.php (best if different from account login)
then use this login and your gm accounts password.

just some news.
  • session system (hope it work for you)
  • manage realms (add,modify and delete)
 
Last edited:
well actualy you right ;(
it work in database, datas are modified but serveur dont take it real useful :punch:. hope more info with next serveur info ;)

but ?? when you add loot with the php tool ? do you see any change in your data base ? or no modification at all ?

i have open a new post to talk about ;)
http://forum.ragezone.com/world-warcraft/small-php-tool-box-184872.html#post1685611
ouch how to make a local link with no open windows ?
less mess maybe
 
Last edited:
well... i made it i use it ass well :) and no problems with that ... but if u say so check out the creatuers_templ in db for those and maybe its something with the creatures table where are all the spawn creatures on map load .... find the names of the trainers on get the ids and spawn them by your self or just get the mangos_converted execute the batch file into a separate db and replace creatures table in your server db
be sure to have the npcs in ur creatures_templ and they has to be ... maybe u did something wrong

Chears m8
KEn!
ok i saw the creatures_templ and there are the npcs but in the game there are not spawned :( dunno why! dammmmn man frate da un add pe mess la id meu shellynix2001:sq_yellow
 
I had 3.0 before and I have the newest db in my database, what do I have to move from the old db so that I get all the fixes but also have all my characters and items? I move a few things and everything works except my spell bar, inventory is empty.
 
ok I've read though this foum and a few others and people have said this don't work, and that don't work, but My friends and I have basically beta'd this and we have found that only HALF of what you should be able to do you can....list is as follows:

-Shaman totems ONLY work in PvP
-Shaman greater heal doesn't heal ANYONE
-All casted spells do not advance when in being attacked
-Warrior Heroic strike ONLY works in PvP
-Pets dont' work at all (already posted other places)
-any movement of any kind intereupts all channeled or cast spells/skills
-MOUNTS.....can only learn Riding (whatever kind) (1) and the mounts are for the newer setup and require riding (75) or (150)
-there IS no rapter riding trainer at all, not even in database
-Warrior Charge is unpredictable
-warlock pet summons ONLY summon imp, then the imp won't respond to any commands
-Warrior sunder armor will not stack, and is canceled out by Rend
-shaman chain lightning hits through walls
-mobs ignore walls floors etc with aggro
-rogue vanish does not work at all
-shoot bow, crossbow, gun repeats and will not stop shooting EVER
-all heal spells require you to FACE the person your healin, should not be that way
-use of eqipable totem, relic, or idol causes immediant server crash
-most gm commands are not functional
-spell and melee skill crits are not showin as crits ( although they ARE critting, no frostshock does 1200 unless its a crit, likewise no fire ball does 2300 thtas not a crit)
-drinks and eats have a 1 minute cool down, should not have ANY cooldown
-instant spell cooldowns happen when you cast, then proc again.
-all skills cause a global cooldown, also should not be that way
-can't seem to find a skill id list anywhere, are skills concitered spells??


will post more "problems" as we find em, atm we are waiting for the server to restart from yet another crash. lol
 
Kobold Bugs List!

After several days' test ,i found some bugs in the newest kobold severlite

1: the taxinode has someproblems. e.g: i have benn thrown into the sea when i on ship. the bug exists also in flying .

2: whatever class i choose,i can't equipment two daggers,swords or other weapon. but in offical some classes can do. I search in the severlite,but can't found anything about this.

3: some skills require to behind the target to attack, it is so hard to choose the position. i only tested rogue. and found that at most times it is the side ,not the back of the target.

4: Very funny, when i use a gun to fire. it never stop. it shot. shot .and shot without any target until i put the gun into my bags. when i equipment it again, it fires again.#@#@

5: Some trainers have wrong position. I follow the citydefender's guide to trainers' positions. but I found they are not there. the case exists in both ironforge and stormwind. I haven't tested others. this is a serious problem.
I haved traveled three cities only to find a warrior trainer. And at the night elf's city on a island a npc attacked me.

These are the bugs i found .wish to be fixed.
I dont' want to drop into the sea again and I dont' want to find the trainer from city to city .

Have funny!
Thanks for your serverlite, really good.#@#@
 
@ AMD64

I found that if you ".mod spell" the spell "autoshoot" the gun problems stop :) and if you goto the weapon master and learn duel wield you can duel wield. My friends and I all can duel wield on all classes that should be able to.

the hunter pet fix fixes the pet dead problem, but the attack power and pet armor values are reveresed >.< !!! makes for a hella powerfull pet that can't take ANY damage! lol
 
Last edited:
I agree with kenny, I think it will be better to wait for ludmilla new version (its scheduled on arround 5 of november) and then we can discuss.
 
hey guys i have some problems about the sql files when i batch the file than show me a error [Err] 1062 - Duplicate entry '1' for key 1 can anybody help pls
 
How can I fix this damned health degeneration bug? Our health starts to randomly drop for no reason that I can see. Please help! And theres orphans in the place of some bosses and kazzak the 1 boss I have found dont attack properly and only takes a party of 2 to kill him.
 
hey guys i have some problems about the sql files when i batch the file than show me a error [Err] 1062 - Duplicate entry '1' for key 1 can anybody help pls

Usually means that you have two entrise the same, have a look at table it is in and see if there is. If you need more hlep on it give me ann e-mail or and add on msn [email protected]
 
Guess i wont get any reply or answer ... but I will still post it:
How can it be fixed that my server doesnt seem to load the AQ monsters? And the sam goes for the AQ mounts. I only see this yellow 'Unknown Creature' thing and that's it. I have no clue how to fix it since I'm quite a noob in mql and navicat. Of course also in setting up a kobold server itself ;)
I'm sorry if this was already asked and answered..haven't found anything useful...just give me a link then..or a quote. I would be happy about it.
Thanks in advance :)
~Gamlin

P.S. Yes, I use the kenny repack. Nothing else. The newest version.
(I'm just curious because I had those AQ things even in the easy to use repack...but not here,......think I made something wrong or missed soemthing...)
 
Back