[WoW Emus] Files/Tools/Sofware/Guides/Tutorials and Support

Internet

Hey guys I need some help here! server runs great but the only way for me to play in it is if I run and play in the same comp using 127.0.0.1 on WS, LS and RS and off course having the same setting in the realmlist.wtf. but if I try to change it to my wan ip to put it in the internet and fowarding the ports I will conect but cant enter the world is not there. question is were and only were I need to change to the wan ip and do I need to do some changes in my host file...any solutions to this? thanks
 
@prostuff
you must edit some things in database (realm_list table, worldserver_list table -if i remember the correct table name :) )
then you should edit *.conf in folder for work with your setting.
---
some link in first post now not available...
 
Last edited:
I get this error

16/12/2006 12:13:37 I Precaching MySQL DB tables...
16/12/2006 12:13:37 F DB: DB structure version too new for this server version.
16/12/2006 12:13:37 F World: FATAL ERROR in world thread!
16/12/2006 12:13:37 I Network: TCP Port 4200 listener started
16/12/2006 12:13:37 V Getting WS info from DB:
16/12/2006 12:13:37 E can't find WS[127.0.0.1:4200] in DB
16/12/2006 12:13:37 I WorldSrv: listening at: 127.0.0.1:4200
16/12/2006 12:13:37 I WorldSrv: <<<-- Accepting client connections -->>>
16/12/2006 12:13:37 I Network: TCP Port 4200 listener stopped
16/12/2006 12:13:37 S Python: scripting shut down ->>>
16/12/2006 12:13:37 I WorldSrv: Finished, shutting down...
16/12/2006 12:13:37 I Log: Stoped

can anyone help?
 
Can we get an updated link to the latest Kobolds SDB converted files? The link to the LaughingOnyxia files in the first post says the file was deleted by the user. Thanks.
 
I know this is an older thread but can someone repost the links to say the gm tools the link is dead. sorry if this has already been done.
 
all the download links to the dbs in this thread are broken. Anyone have a download link to any DB for Kobold V2? Also missing the gameobjects_prototypes.txt and world_spawns.txt
 
all the download links to the dbs in this thread are broken. Anyone have a download link to any DB for Kobold V2? Also missing the gameobjects_prototypes.txt and world_spawns.txt
 
Awesome

From all the posts i read it sound like your doing a great job kenny =)
Cant w8 to try it out, downloading atm
 
Last edited:
Hi
I have a problem with the Realm server
23 20:29:38 W realm: this realm is put to InActive realms in DB
the world server and login have no problem
must i chance something in the db or is it the ip in the db ?
 
Back