[WoW Emus] Files/Tools/Sofware/Guides/Tutorials and Support

can some1 help me please.

i can get log into the server but when i try to enter an area which has to be discovered i get disconnected from the server. does anyone know whats wrong?
 
Just wondering...

What WoW patch do u need to be up to? I have it at 1.12.1 - and I when I connect it trys to patch up to 2.0.1


Should I let it?

Is there a fix for this or what am I doing wrong. Please reply!


(Will delete after question is answered)


Edit:

Also wondering...are you supposed to even touch a database with this?

Cause the instructions don't include anything asking you too...all it wants you to do is execute start.bat - does that have everything in it already?
 
Last edited:
need link

hye...i need converted Mango's SQL file ... the onyxia.sql ... i try download using the link at the starting thread..but..when i click the link...the web state that the file was deleted and not found..could somebody help me?
 
Re: [Kobold v1] Sql files + Tools + Web + Guides + Tutorials + GM Commands

dat's good, I'll try dis one
 
Re: [Kobold v1] Sql files + Tools + Web + Guides + Tutorials + GM Commands

hye...i need converted Mango's SQL file ... the onyxia.sql ... i try download using the link at the starting thread..but..when i click the link...the web state that the file was deleted and not found..could somebody help me?


I need to download the onyxia.sql but the link is broken, i notice many other people need it too. If someone could upload it for me it would be great. Oh and btw why doesent any1 attach the files through this website instead of some far off uploading source that can only host your files for like 1 week.
Im prety new so if there is a reason why ide love to hear it.
 
Re: [Kobold v1] Sql files + Tools + Web + Guides + Tutorials + GM Commands

why do u keep going with Kobold...cause is really old...and there is ALMOST no one that will update it...u got updates after a long time of waiting, and problems keep going.....unlike mangos that is updated daily....

Choose what ever u want guys! I don't care!
 
Re: [Kobold v1] Sql files + Tools + Web + Guides + Tutorials + GM Commands

link for Laughing Onyxia Database v1 doesnt work for me where can i find it?
 
Re: [Kobold v1] Sql files + Tools + Web + Guides + Tutorials + GM Commands

well ... if i still got it i will reupload it since u care alot


EDIT:
I rebuild my thread and updating it maybe daily try what u can find
and ask for support here!
 
Last edited:
Link Help needed

I would like to make a wow server but for that i would need a link from where i can download Mangos 3457 Full :(
Plz if someone can help me i would apreciate it very much :)
 
Re: [Kobold v1] Sql files + Tools + Web + Guides + Tutorials + GM Commands

kenny i was wondering when will be the next release of your mangos revs for version 1.12.1

hope u update in regularly i can say it rocks doesnt crash the often!!!

thanks for your work man!!
 
Re: [Kobold v1] Sql files + Tools + Web + Guides + Tutorials + GM Commands

@The Rat
the last now its 3460 check the CHangelog of mangos Rev in my first post
@anatanium
i`m now compiling the latest rev with ScriptDev2
 
Re: [Kobold v1] Sql files + Tools + Web + Guides + Tutorials + GM Commands

i would like to make a BC wow server but i am new to this mangos stuff and i don't know what files i need to download can some 1 help me plz

Thxx
 
Back