Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

WoW Ver.1.12.0.5595 Problems w/ Wowemu

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey guys,
The wow CDS I have came with version 1.12.0.5595. I tried to patch it to version 1.11 but apparently it wont let you down grade. Will Wowemu work with this version?
This is my first time to try to set up my own server. I followed all the steps in this guide but when I go to log in on the "dark portal" log in page it gives me one of two messages.
1. Disconnected from server
2. Unable to validate game version....

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks!
:smilie_xp

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Delete the wow.exe file in your game directory, then run the repair.exe utility. This will roll you back to version 1.0.0 and allow you install any patch you need.

WoWEmu only supports up to version 1.8.0 unless you use a special "hack patch" on the game client. You'll need to find and download the right hack patch for the game client you're using.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

I deleted the wow.exe file and went to repair but the repair program keeps giving me the error message:

"Cannot connect to server to download repair information. Please try again later."

Do you think this is because I changed my realmlist.wtf file to have my ip, or just a blizzard issue?

Also is anyone has a hack patch I would appreciate it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
is from realmlist.wtf, change it back to official

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
what is the official one supposed to say? sorry I didnt write it down when I changed it.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
you can get it to work with 1.12 you can use a hack patch i think the one on wowscape is the one i used if not the repair info for realmlist is

Code:
set realmlist us.logon.worldofwarcraft.com

try change the realmlist list first

Back