WoWo Release Client/Server WebGame WebGame 

Status
Not open for further replies.
fixed. thank for share this file :lol:
 

Attachments

  • error - WoWo Release Client/Server WebGame - RaGEZONE Forums
    error.webp
    81.9 KB · Views: 341
Last edited:
Ok guys i know now the way how we can translate this files on english but from now on im testing the way im saying if you guys interested to help me you may add me on skype (laurence0019) and message me with this (I would like to help about translating.) and i will accept your friend request on skype.
 
Laurence, stop reviving dead posts. You'll get banned if you keep doing so. Find something better to do and don't repeat what you post.
 
Hello...i'm new for this site I just keep looking for something interesting ... as I saw , this is WoWo famous chines game that built on Silverlight Technology what I love.. I have more than 8 year working on C# and other programming languages also 3 year ago on Silverlight and I have my own project with Silverlight called Travian Legend check here : still under progress... SO LOOKING FOR FULL SOURCE CODE OF THIS GAME AND I CAN REBUILD IT TO WORK BETTER WITH EASY MANAR WITHOUT ALL THIS GARPAGE DETAILS JUST BY USING VISAL STUDIO 2012 AND MS SQL INNER CONNECTED so please can I have full code of this game to(WOGameClient - WOGameLoader - WOWOGameServer - WOWOLoginServer)... thanks
 
mediafire please! thanks..... guide also!
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back