Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Wrong Password Please Help!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone can help me.. to fix the wrong password?
I already have a website to make account and put in my sql and I already use the account manager.. but when I log in it said wrong password.. what is the problem? My Firewall is already turnoff and I restart my pc. But still the same. I use this as my server and database.. http://forum.ragezone.com/f770/release-battle-immortals-guardians-fate-910678/

And the client I use is with shijie games.. Everythings seems to working fine and no problem only this freaking wrong password..

And 1 thing If I use compactau.exe I can connect to the game with any username / But the password is always 123.. Even the Account is not in my SQL for Example Username: qwessdfa Password:123 And I can connect and play the game.. But If I'm not using the compactau.exe I got an error it said incorrect password. Any Idea how to fixx the incorrect password?? The Isec Isoc I use is this..

[GAuthClient]
type = tcp
port = 29200
address = <<<<------ In guide this is WINDOWS / But If this is WINDOWS I need to use compactau.exe and the problem is the 123 password.. But if I change it to LINUX no need for the compactau.exe but I get the incorrect password..

so_sndbuf = 131072
so_rcvbuf = 131072
ibuffermax = 409600
obuffermax = 819200
;so_broadcast = 1
tcp_nodelay = 1
osec = 2
oseckey = rdppjtaki1MxoHnsnaltiiwfjszs9l
isec = 2
iseckey = n1hxpxztozyxnsvk6RaycpmrCnrdds
shared_key = 4khdwAAcjrg0eqfzazqcemdpgulnje

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I Dont know how it works.. Everytime I run that it said cannot connect to SQL
Even my SQL is online.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Just edit the Account Manager's config file to match your MSSQL info.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think my SQL did not connected to the game.. Any step by step how to connect it?? Because I don't have any Idea now I am out of option tired of searching but still wrong password..

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I think my SQL did not connected to the game.. Any step by step how to connect it?? Because I don't have any Idea now I am out of option tired of searching but still wrong password..

i can connect mysql windows side with this guide

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I dont know.. How can I know if my window server / linux server have connected to SQL or MySQL???

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I thinks SQL is working .. because when I try to enter 123 password.. It connect and I can play now.. but now the problem is all account and even the not exiting account can connect just put 123 as password.. Example: username: adwurhgsdvbuia Password:123
then you can connect to my game wierd.. Anyone know how to fix it??

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I thinks SQL is working .. because when I try to enter 123 password.. It connect and I can play now.. but now the problem is all account and even the not exiting account can connect just put 123 as password.. Example: username: adwurhgsdvbuia Password:123
then you can connect to my game wierd.. Anyone know how to fix it??
its because ur using compactau.exe u need to USE AUAGENT.exe that will solve the password 123 poop

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
its because ur using compactau.exe u need to USE AUAGENT.exe that will solve the password 123 poop

If I did not use Compactau.exe The Auagent.exe have a message that GAuthClient::connect to au Failed!
then If I open the Compactau.exe this is the message GAuthClient::connect to au success!

So how can I fix it without openingg the compactau??

Ok I finally Manage to remove the 123 password problem.. But still the Incorrect password is there.. How to fix the incorrect password please give advice step by step.. I am kinda newbie here!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back