Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

wtf is this?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

wtf is this? i just searched my favourite korean drama and this crap came out. is this a new movie? or sth else? what the duck

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Well it has only 96 views... I've seen more A Level film trailers with more views than that.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
no i just wanna know what the duck is that crap. timeless the korean drama is awesome but poop is not even related to real timeless what the duck

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
no i just wanna know what the duck is that crap. timeless the korean drama is awesome but poop is not even related to real timeless what the duck

omg youtube gave you a video you wasn't looking for

sue them tbh

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i know kdrama rox but im saying that the video link i poste dis not even Kdrama. actors so sucks and WHAT THE duck. THEY TOOK MY FAVOURITE DRAMA's NAME IMA SUE THEM !!

Supreme Arcanarch
Loyal Member
Reaction score
omg what the hell are u complaining about? that u typed something and the result was something else? get over it dude..

god damn it.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You're a disgrace.
Don't mention you're asian.

Back