Wulin2 Server & client V582

What's the problem? did everything through Hyde lUkvM7mXlwc - Wulin2 Server & client V582 - RaGEZONE Forums
 
I can login only 123456 account. Server doesn't detect any new accounts. 'invalid username or password'
gdelivery connecting gameDB failed
Clipboard01 - Wulin2 Server & client V582 - RaGEZONE Forums
 
Last edited:
wulin2 , age of wushu , ... lastest i have for long time ago :sleep: good share

I don't think this is age of wushu (which is 九阴真经 in chinese, homepage: ) but this seems wanmei wulin2 (which is 武林外传 in chinese homepage wulin2.wanmei.com)

Am I correct?

The server for age of wushu is more hard to find..
English client seems free to play.. or (which is 九阴真经)
They use same english name wulin but different game.. (as far as i know..)
 
Last edited:
Thanks




 
db에러 - Wulin2 Server & client V582 - RaGEZONE Forums 에러2 - Wulin2 Server & client V582 - RaGEZONE Forums 에러1 - Wulin2 Server & client V582 - RaGEZONE Forums

and can't connect gameDb .....


What the hell is this is the problem.


That might help solve this problem, please

Please.
 
Last edited:
Back