Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

WzRepacker Problems WZ 

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm currently using the lastest version of repacker. Can anyone tell me when i upload v130.1[Kanna] it works fine but when i try to go back to v111 it's all gibberish? Same with any other version i try to edit, only works for the latest version of GMS.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I'm currently using the lastest version of repacker. Can anyone tell me when i upload v130.1[Kanna] it works fine but when i try to go back to v111 it's all gibberish? Same with any other version i try to edit, only works for the latest version of GMS.
Latest Maple uses 'BMS' (not BMS but he named it that), for v111 you most likely need to select GMS as version.

<3
Reaction score
Latest Maple uses 'BMS' (not BMS but he named it that), for v111 you most likely need to select GMS as version.

To clarify on what Kevin said:

As of v117, the WZ encryption has been changed to BMS. So use the BMS (if you are using an older version of HaRepacker) or GMS (on the new HaRepacker 4.2.3). Anything prior to v117 still uses the old GMS encryption.

Back