Welcome!

Join our community of MMORPG enthusiasts and private server developers! By registering, you'll gain access to in-depth discussions on source codes, binaries, and the latest developments in MMORPG server files. Collaborate with like-minded individuals, explore tutorials, and share insights on building and optimizing private servers. Join us today and unlock the full potential of MMORPG server development!

Join Today!

[Xbox360]- Help

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
hi i want to know if someone can tell me how is called a game of war that is at 3rd person game.. our char can stop time and all that... the game isnt be timeshift its other game

thx

no, the guy can stop the time and for example kill the guy or take out the weapon of the bad guy put bombs into tanks and things like that its a war game

No lmaooo really its a game of future he can stop time and go and kill the guys and take their weapons out and put bombs at tanks and all that xD

Err...never heard of any other game other than Timeshift that does that.
Unless you're talking about Crysis, but that's first person...and I don't really know what the powers are.

no, the guy can stop the time and for example kill the guy or take out the weapon of the bad guy put bombs into tanks and things like that its a war game

Uhm, that is EXACTLY what happens in the Timeshift trailer...
Almost in the same order (just with a gap)
He freezes time, takes the weapon out of the guys hand, shoots the others in the unit, then puts the grenade in the tank barrel.
I am next to positive that the game your thinking of is Timeshift.
Mabye you just think Timeshift is a different game...

Uhm, that is EXACTLY what happens in the Timeshift trailer...
Almost in the same order (just with a gap)
He freezes time, takes the weapon out of the guys hand, shoots the others in the unit, then puts the grenade in the tank barrel.
I am next to positive that the game your thinking of is Timeshift.
Mabye you just think Timeshift is a different game...
You Couldnt put it any better.

yeah the game you're talking about is timeshift.
TimeShift Trailer

Back