• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

XeNoW Unofficial Installer (Maps,DB files in data folder,%100 Accurate)[ONLINE]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
~ M@nG@s Dev ~ XeNoW/WD33Core Dev ~ SDB TBC Dev ~ SilverMoon Dev
and many others !!

Pack by Dev-ATeam
Install by:Team Viper

Clients 2.0.8~2.0.10~2.0.12

This is our first install for XeNoW

Reinstall Version: 1.0.0

XeNoW Unofficial Pack 2.0.x [include Client 2.0.12]

Whats the difference?
Not Much Just Put Maps and DB in correct folder, and the download is fast. A .MSI file.
Desktop Shortcut is actually in place.

Download is no longer fast because I couldn't get my server online so I had to upload to megaupload.

Download HERE

Any bugs on the INSTALL post here but if you have problems with XeNoW then go HERE.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: XeNoW Unofficial Installer (Maps,DB files in data folder, quicker download)[RELEA

haaaa.... now i can sleep while my internet goes crazy from downloads and a upload to megaupload.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: XeNoW Unofficial Installer (Maps,DB files in data folder, quicker download)[RELEA

Download link is either dead or overloaded....

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Download link is either dead or overloaded....
Working on it should be fixed in a couple minutes

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Excellent repack, smooth installation, everything works A+++

BUT

Im still getting the realm loop process, wont let me actually get to where I can make a character.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
blood08... Quick response time.. Thanx... Dont mind the low speed on MU... As long as it downloads... Thanx again.. :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The solution to that problem is in the thread for the original release. Are you trying to connect to the realm from a remote computer? If so then you need to change the server IP in the mysql database. The table I believe is realm_db or realmdb something like that. From there you can change the IP address for the realm from 127.0.0.1 to whatever your external IP is (be it an internal network IP or outside internet IP), just make sure the proper ports are opened on your firewall (I'm not sure what they are off-hand check the thread for the original release. As he said you should post installer problems here not problems related to the release itself.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
blood, what is the default ACCES Administration SERVER/MINIMANAGER login account? I tried with admin/admin It didn't work for me

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
blood, what is the default ACCES Administration SERVER/MINIMANAGER login account? I tried with admin/admin It didn't work for me

ohhh yea, try admin codered1 i need to repacks this with the default DB, dammit.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
an updated of this file would be nice :)

well from us? sadly that wont be happening due to the fact that we are no long focusing on WoW and are working on support for troops in iraq, starving people in africa, ect.

Back