Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

XL Phoenix Catalogue Edit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for a great time!
Reaction score
Haha good to hear, if i can help in any way please let me know, really love this catalogue edit :)

Also, again about the hof_furni , any updates on it yet?.. if u want i can host it for you (direct link) xD

:).

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Eh, nothing special about this. I guess it's fine for people who don't want to edit their own catalogue, it is better then DOWNFALL'S catalogue by far though.. (Y) Good work mate

Thanks for a great time!
Reaction score
any chance of the hof_furni yet :p Else im going to search for another catalogue haha :')

(no offense i lost all filles cause aaron did not make a update.sql but a whole db what overwote everything including my edits of this cata so im screwed. :L)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
DUDE THANK YOU SOOO MUCH, my cata was fucked up soooo bad, now yours is just woah, thanks alot i hope ul upload those swfs, and i really hope you got Verbs colored thrones, althrough thanks alot REPPED AND LIKE!

BTW WORKS LIKE A CHARM

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks feedback for this!
Though nto much helpfull as theres no horses(thats ok) and the customs dont load up so when you going to release the swfs man i need them thanks :p

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for this BUT.. When will you release the hof_furni pack?

Divine Celestial
Loyal Member
Reaction score
More details? More pictures...

Divine Celestial
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I prefer to use Downfalls catalogue. Maybe if you add more images of the catague so we can see all the additional sections.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back