Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Yo mama...

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
its the shotgun shell that "explodes" not the actual gun, unless its a booby trapped Iraqi shotgun. And doesnt the trigger have to be pulled aswell b4 ne thing goes off? i mean u could penis it and then uncock it again without it ever going off.

:cool:

Reaction score
CripplePatrol said:
its the shotgun shell that "explodes" not the actual gun, unless its a booby trapped Iraqi shotgun. And doesnt the trigger have to be pulled aswell b4 ne thing goes off? i mean u could penis it and then uncock it again without it ever going off.

:cool:
:rofl: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: j00 OwNeD Maka lol

M

Mario_Party

er..... k?
oh it's funny...... ahahahaha......? hahaha.......?????

Reaction score
blaminator said:
:rofl: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: j00 OwNeD Maka lol

what u talking bout? it was a post about yo mama in the first place :)

Blaminator......i oWn J00

know ur role and stfu punk butt witch lol :)

(btw im pissed and its great but the thing that sets me apart from the maka spammers is IM OLD ENOUGH and ur still little girls and boys :))

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
GohanSSJ said:
No, it's like with all exceptions.

For example they make all kind of exceptions for celebritys, well just now think Maka of a celebrity and i'm making a exception.... hmm.... yeah that sounds right. :rolleyes:

fancing a man don't make u gay? m'kay, if u say so, btw u got no chance wit maka...

Maka's Love :beer: Maka

:tp:

Back