Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

You know that blank figure and blank box error on hotels? click here for a fix.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
So I recently had this problem with my localhost private RevCMS v1.9.9.9 and Pheonix 3.7.1,I had all my DCRS and SWFS hosted and was not getting a reception from the furniture images even though it was all correct. However what i didn't expect for in my external_variables someone else's damn hotel address?!?! more to the point the hotel was closed so i was basically using prehosted stuff that i was hosting, so here's what you do to fix itStep 1) Goto your hosted swfs folder and search for your External_Variables.txt the one you have linked to your hotel.Step 2) Proceed to your links that connect hof_furni and other links to your hotel If you are running a localhost, you should make it look like this: if you're running a public server: you need any help, my skype is alex-loves-you1 < don't ask its an old name just got too many friends on there to make a new one if you are on kik messenger pm your username and i will be able to see what you can see through photos :) Hope this helped

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Its just something for anyone who needs it, if you dont like it, fair enough, but now im about to post for help.

Les

Visit http://Maple.wtf
Reaction score
? this is not a tut this is just common sense LMFAO who ever dosnt know this shouldnt even be making websites for that matter -.-

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Give me a break im only used to oldskool. i havent made any hotels in 4 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back