You mad?

Joined
Nov 18, 2004
Messages
1,279
Reaction score
224
Some of you think I should be spending my money on baby crap.


Keith - You mad? - RaGEZONE Forums


---------- Post added at 03:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:05 AM ----------

inb4;

ps; That third monitor is a TV that was in my bedroom that we never used.
 
I only said it because a few weeks before you was complain on FB having no money for your baby and stuff.

tb fucking honest.
a baby is a living being, and i think the babys needs are much more than 3 moniters.

Mate, your going to be a father, your life is not going to be for youself anymore, its going to be for your boy, I would suggest starting to practice this new way of life, otherwise the mother will kick your ass hardcore.
 
Don't talk about sexy lube + keith in the same topic, for many reasons. the obvious, we dont wanna think about that. and then the less obvious, his obsession with bacon lube (That shits messed up, I ordered some just to see if it really tasted like bacon, and it does)
 
Back