• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Young Pirate Weed - Cocaine Migraine

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Unfortunately, the link doesn't work, and I kinda want to watch the video to find out more about the subject.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing. I need some help. Can someone here give me advice? I need to know if marijuana can help to overcome depression!!!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing. I need some help. Can someone here give me advice? I need to know if marijuana can help to overcome depression!!!

it may help if you hang with friends and have a laugh, but if you are locked in your room it will just make it worse in my case it did, if you wanna have a chat im here.

Back