• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

your current client program version low

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I try to log in and I get a message saying " Current client program version is low, please exit and update."

what should i do?

3IsbU - your current client program version low - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
its because your client is Sirens of War version.... afaik the server files here arent compatible with that version of client you have....
try use v621 Descent

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Will depend entirely on what version server you are running, and what modifications/changes you've made to it.
Also note: Even when using the proper client version for your server version, you will get this error if you do not have the data files synchronized.

In order to give you any more specific information Encik, we would need to know what your setup is, and what you've done to it.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Patch 621-623 (12.7MB)
Patch 612-623 (134.4MB)
Patch 617-621 (12MB)
Patch 612-621 (13.1MB)
Patch 612-615 (13.1MB)
Patch 580-615 (870MB)
Patch 606-612 (862MB)

ok now im aready using decent client.. btw im not use version what you say.. so what you recomanded
i must choose to many v621

Will depend entirely on what version server you are running, and what modifications/changes you've made to it.
Also note: Even when using the proper client version for your server version, you will get this error if you do not have the data files synchronized.

In order to give you any more specific information Encik, we would need to know what your setup is, and what you've done to it.

I will replay as soon as posible . what i have done ...

btw i following this guild

http://forum.ragezone.com/f754/1-45-installing-tutorial-servers-879729/

by toturial : ADMZePekeno

what i have done all following toturial from ADMZePekeno

Upvote 0
~Hunter~
Reaction score
all that matter depend wat thread u use for set ur server ,..
try get u real 621 client and watch if server haver all befor use by client ... so good luck:eek:tt1:

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If I should not have posted this here I apologize. While it is not directly related to HOW the OP got the error I too have the same one except I am using v621 Descent client. See: Perfect World 1.4.5 Vbox w/ video tutorial

I downloaded the 1.4.5 Virtual Box image (from the link above) and was in the process of trying to fix the experience. I made sure to set the time stamps on GSHOP and that I didn't mess about with anything other than the experience in elements.data. In fact it is identical to the one linked to by 343 yet I still get this error message. I made sure the client and server have the same elements.data, I tried different elements.data files and still I get this message now. I even went as far back as to installing the same elements.data that came with it and got the error. Oh and yes I restarted the server each time.

My question, is this related in someway to a different file that must match time stamps with another file? Like the way GSHOP must match in pairs? Just curious...

I referenced:
- How to solve version low errors (SGshop)
- typical error and more > a helping hand

The only thing I have found that makes the error go away is to just setup / import the Virtual Box image again.

Edit:
I may have found the culprit, I checked my element logs and it's telling me GSHOP got corrupted.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back