Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Your Favorite Gaming Consoles

Which gaming machine is your favorite?

• Total voters
Web Developer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
PS3 is the best by miles ahead of all the gaming consoles, Without the PS3/Sony Its clear that the Xbox would not exsist.

It does not take much time to think wait a minute if I get a Xbox in a couple of years "I would of paid for a Playstation just with my Xbox live money".

Also the PS3 does constant updates and the Microsoft keep making new consoles which shows they are not actually taking there time and effort into the console itself.

The PS3 is stable and runs fast and available in a high amount of GB up to about 360+(GB).

Now the Company's them self's with know for a fact that Sony is a much more successful company and always will be, The fact people purchase a Xbox is simply because they've seen there best mate across the road with one and think its actually cheaper for a Xbox360 but trust me its not Microsoft copyed the PS3 technique so the console itself doesn't scratch the disk that is running in the console and a lot of the others.

I will admit there is a way to settle the arguments between the PS3 and the Xbox and thats for Microsoft and Sony to team up to make a massive FREE network together so we can all connect together.

But Yea...

The PS3 is more stable for hacking wise and much more, In my school I know year 7's ripping peoples Xbox Live accounts to shreads with a G-Tag.

Reaction score
=] As a casual gamer, I really enjoy what the xbox360 has to offer as far as their arcade and party chat and video chats and such.

It's become my home entertainment system and I'm hooked on the damn Xbox live arcade!

I do play a few games like MW2 on it occasionally but I get frustrated too easily, so for these reasons alone, xbox gets my vote.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
PlayStation dominates. But really.. The PC has everything.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I prefer pc gaming over console. I like having more control over graphic settings and getting extra content through mods. Plus, mouse and keyboard are a lot more intuitive imo.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
If only i had an XBOX.. Well i can't say the favourite is XBOX because i've never played it. So i'll just have to go with the Nintendo Wii, since that's the only one i have :(.. then again, PC :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Dreamcast, that console was FAR ahead of its time... What an amazing piece of work it was.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
PC, nothing can beat that. I mean else we couldn't post here lol.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Xbox 360 is my favorite console, because it's the only one I've ever played...

Reaction score
PC.
Almost every game released for the xbox/ ps2/3 is released for the pc.
And pc is good for mmorpgs (but only play flyff.)

For FPSs the PC just powns.
Aiming is (for me) SO MUCH BETTER then on the ps3 / xbox.

You only need a good gaming rig.

the only bad thing about gaming on the pc are the hackers..

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Sad I can't multi vote...
And PC isn't a console, it's a platform.

Anyway my votes would be PC, PS3, PS2, PS1, GB and GBA.

Back