Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Your Idol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
u see the thing is ok 50 and 2 pac had it hard growing up and had to do bad things so survive,but all these kids that live in there nice little areas all get this idea in there head that there living in the fuking hood so they start doing this poop thereselves fuking up areas which used to be good then it ends up spreading everywhere

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Rage said:
u see the thing is ok 50 and 2 pac had it hard growing up and had to do bad things so survive,but all these kids that live in there nice little areas all get this idea in there head that there living in the fuking hood so they start doing this poop thereselves fuking up areas which used to be good then it ends up spreading everywhere

whos your idol?

Jesus? lmao

Reaction score
ady86 said:
So basicly u want to kik butt all ur life. Atleast hiting sumtin is a great sterss releaver.:lol:

hit the nail on the head there m8 :) martial arts is my life :)

Rage said:
look fuk u nik c u spanker and dont take the piss out of religion cause you have no right

chill ur bean (i think u hit a nerve there nic)

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Exclamatio said:
chill ur bean

lmao!

50 trys to be tupac? 50 tries to be Tupac!!

wtf man! He was dealing crack at age 12, pretty obvious he was gunna become a thug.

now JaRule tries to be Tupac not 50

JaRule prime example of a Wanksta, says hes gunna shoot some1 and he'd neva have the balls to do it. An even when he bumped into 50 and they had a scuffle it wasnt him who stabbed 50 it was one of his posse. Hes too Pop, Dancing in the rain with Mary J in a video pfft that aint gangsta, 50 is gangsta he dont immatate no1 he is who he is.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Rage said:
look fuk u nik c u spanker and dont take the piss out of religion cause you have no right

I can take the piss out of anything I want son, when I pay for the concquences thats my problem, not yours or any1 else's.

I do what I want, when I want and who the duck are you to tell me to do otherwise?

D

Darknightr

alot of double postin in ere -_-

2pac's mine

and dont gettam thuglife tatto on ur stomach tupac, you'll be labelled a wannabe for the rest of your life

50 aint nothing close 2 pac but he's really good, the only thing i like about him is he can sing simular style 2 pacs but he aint trying to, he still has his own style, and thats only my opinion dont flame me

ja's a little posh witch tryin 2 be pac tho ;p

Reaction score
MasterD said:
all these wiggaz :p anyway my Idol is erMm Jordon cause someday i wanna have tits as big as hers :( (almost there :p)
lolol cool

and amma get dat tatto cos im cool enough to pull it off :) and do ne of use no what the THUG LIFE indervidual letters ment each 1 is a word i think not :p

ade

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nik-C said:
I do what I want, when I want and who the duck are you to tell me to do otherwise? [/B]

Cloud Ducking cuckoo more like.
What makes you so Ducking special cos you listen to some crack dealer shouting into a mic?
Rage was right in his post, you need to get some kind of grip on reality.

Reaction score
ade said:

What makes you so Ducking special cos you listen to some crack dealer shouting into a mic?

And u need to stop flaming

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
ade said:

rofl really what are you gunna do ?

you cant do nothin and as I sed b4

I do what I want when I want. My decison! Not you witch

ade

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Who said it was me who makes that decision, or Rage.

But if you're under the impression that you're untouchable you're sadly mistaken.
witch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back