Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Your worst injury?

Reaction score
All these reasons are reasons one shouldn't go into the outside world!

My worst injury:

Went to bed one night; woke up and couldn't move my hip; in so much pain! Went to hospital; stayed over night, they took x-rays and blood, didn't find out what was wrong with me. Sent me home, about 1 week in bed; not moving - Was extremely boring. and a couple of days of just getting back to normal. No school for all this period (Y) - I was around 8/9.

Or

I was playing on the gamecube with my brother; I fall of front of his bed and smash just under my eye on the boxes which were there, blood everywhere. Go to hospital have some special glue on it; it didn't really scar. Spent 2 hours waiting to be seen in A&E... even though I was loosing quite a lot of blood (Y). I got a sticker from it tho.

Reaction score
I was twelve to thirteen years old, I go with my bike to the work of my father on the street had a path to go faster, I forgot to say that I had my dog ​​with me .. anyway, so when I got almost to spend the path I had to spend the stairs were small and could comfortably spend with my bike...But the moment I went to descend the stairs popped my dog ​​in front of me,slam on brakes to not step on my dog and fell down hitting my foot on the wheel of the bike....

The result was a week in bed with sixteen stitches in leg ...

Na Nach Nachma Nachman Meuman
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Erectile Dysfunction. joke.

When I was younger I hit one of them things that come up from the ground on my bike and went flying into the sharp corner of a wall, half of my nose was hanging off and had to essentially get plastic surgery to fix dat shizz up.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well, I suffer from cluster headaches. :(

I should mention that they are caused by injury to my left eye's nerve which was a result of car hitting me when I was 3 years old.
That incident by itself wasn't very dramatic but it did cause some damage to my skull and left eye.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Broke my arm snowboarding few years ago. Wasnt broken all the way but it was cracked. Didnt really hurt tbh, couldnt fap with my right hand tho.

Reaction score
Paling in comparison to some of those injuries, I tore my back thigh 10 years ago doing a full split which was ridiculously stupid of me as well going into that without proper warm up. I still get the creeps imagining the sound it made like ripping a piece of cloth. Could hardly limp with it for the next few days and it never fully recovered and always gives me a slight reminder when stretching and I have to be very careful with any kicks.

Lee, so your shoulder's been giving you yet new problems? Aww that sucks hard I know you must be aching to get a good training and fights. :(

ouch ouch ouch! anything like that is paaaainful, as you know :p

As for my arm I guess the psychological side is worse, it's been 4 years since I 1st had my shoulder busted and I finally get to a point and BAM it's out again, hopefully it will make me stronger :p

Watching from above
Legend
Reaction score
ouch ouch ouch! anything like that is paaaainful, as you know :p
Surprisingly, I don't recall it being much painful at all at the time. It felt more like having a hot stone against it for the next hours or when I moved.
As for my arm I guess the psychological side is worse, it's been 4 years since I 1st had my shoulder busted and I finally get to a point and BAM it's out again, hopefully it will make me stronger :p
Well you know what they say, whatever doesn't kill you makes you... extremely frustrated :p

ส็็็็็็็
Loyal Member
Reaction score
When I was 14 I was running in my school hallway and then a person opened doors right in front of me and basically the door handle somehow cut into my left arm and i made a backflip or something and pretty much the skin with all the meat was pulled/cut off my arm and i could see my bone and now i have like a V shape scar on my arm.
The blood puddle in school's nurse office was a nice view also...

View attachment 134519

Nice Aloe Vera plant, I had one of those but it pricked me so I threw it out! (My 2nd worst injury!!! Joke mehh)

Anyway on a more serious note I've had nothing really bad happen to me that I could have prevented, boring injury record!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
with my moto 3 years ago. Broke my 2 legs and my 1 arm. Was in bed 2 months able to do nothing. Worst days of my life

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'd say a pulled muscle. I haven't broken anything so yea. And I've had some bad butt pains with a pulled muscle...

Reaction score
Probably some of my worst 'injuries' are most likely things like sickness. I can't remember to have broken anything in my life or anything like that.

RSI maybe?

dat face
Loyal Member
Reaction score
my hand was broken when i was thirteen years old because i was punched my friend head..I know it embarrassing but it true story

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The worst injury i got was a cut on my pinky :) it hurt as hell

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I never really had this bad injury only that i cut myself on can and that was really deep almost to my bone.

I now only have this mark of it left and i sometimes think that i will cut myself again..

My sister broke her arm once and that was pretty grose to look at because her arm was all messed up and the bone was sticking out and i would never want to see that again!

Slothstronaut
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hope you don't mind me gravedigging this but just wanted to post an update and say I just recently broke 2 vertebrae in my back, so I'd say that's now my worst injury.

Reaction score
1. I was running around around my house compound. I fell and immediately my forehead, on the left corner side hit on a rock. I did not cry till i was told that there were bloods pouring out and dripping around the floors.
2. My head was hit by a penny. Yes, my friend did it.

Back