Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Yume Trickster Recruits

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey, I am building a Trickster Online Server Dedicated Hosting, if you think you can help in anyway, then contact me by Msn or Aim

Msn:
wishes@dreams-fansub.com

Aim:
vBubbleTea

Cya on Yume Trickster Online . . .

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Ill help you out bro, Ive put together a few RO servers before so this shouldn't be too hard.

If you have xfire contact my: crxss

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
wow...
i wanna help...
but i don't have AIM nor MSN...
T_T'

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
dreams or anyone who know how to create trickster private server or maybe offline server please make a guide that is easy for noobs to understand how to set. TQ

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
it is a guide for noobs so you wont have a problem with it...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes, well, this particular person goes beyond noob. He will have problems with it, especially if there's special instructions for working around a router, which he apparently doesn't have, even though he has one. I advise agaist giving him one-on-one advice, but that is up to individual opinion.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i do have a problem with ur guide coz i just use mssql so i don't know how to use it. if u give the instruction more clearly, like where do i set the sql server setting?, edit sql sqerver account?
i got stuck in this section:
SQL server setting

create & recovery DB
gmg_account <- gmg_account(file)
Trickster <- trickster_bak(file)

edit sql server account

Database -> gmg_account User:fls_login-> delete
security -> Login -> New Login User

Name:fls_login
Pass:eoqkrajrwk0813
authentication:SQL Server
defaultDB:gmg_account
DBaccess:gmg_account
DBrole:public & fls_role

edit table
gmg_account -> tbl_parm_server
MajorIp&MinorIp(WAN IP)

gmg_account - >tbl_area
area_name(Your Server Name)

gmg_account -> tbl_world
world_name(Your World Name)

it freaking hard for a newbie who just started using mssql like me. oh yeah and i need the client side files can some one reupload it? can i copy paste all the code in the guide to mine? will it get error when i run it? TQ

Back