• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Yume Trickster Recruits

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey, I am building a Trickster Online Server Dedicated Hosting, if you think you can help in anyway, then contact me by Msn or Aim

Msn:
wishes@dreams-fansub.com

Aim:
vBubbleTea

Cya on Yume Trickster Online . . .

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Ill help you out bro, Ive put together a few RO servers before so this shouldn't be too hard.

If you have xfire contact my: crxss

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
wow...
i wanna help...
but i don't have AIM nor MSN...
T_T'

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
dreams or anyone who know how to create trickster private server or maybe offline server please make a guide that is easy for noobs to understand how to set. TQ

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
it is a guide for noobs so you wont have a problem with it...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes, well, this particular person goes beyond noob. He will have problems with it, especially if there's special instructions for working around a router, which he apparently doesn't have, even though he has one. I advise agaist giving him one-on-one advice, but that is up to individual opinion.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i do have a problem with ur guide coz i just use mssql so i don't know how to use it. if u give the instruction more clearly, like where do i set the sql server setting?, edit sql sqerver account?
i got stuck in this section:
SQL server setting

create & recovery DB
gmg_account <- gmg_account(file)
Trickster <- trickster_bak(file)

edit sql server account

Database -> gmg_account User:fls_login-> delete
security -> Login -> New Login User

Name:fls_login
Pass:eoqkrajrwk0813
authentication:SQL Server
defaultDB:gmg_account
DBaccess:gmg_account
DBrole:public & fls_role

edit table
gmg_account -> tbl_parm_server
MajorIp&MinorIp(WAN IP)

gmg_account - >tbl_area
area_name(Your Server Name)

gmg_account -> tbl_world
world_name(Your World Name)

it freaking hard for a newbie who just started using mssql like me. oh yeah and i need the client side files can some one reupload it? can i copy paste all the code in the guide to mine? will it get error when i run it? TQ

Back