Welcome!

Join our community of MMORPG enthusiasts and private server developers! By registering, you'll gain access to in-depth discussions on source codes, binaries, and the latest developments in MMORPG server files. Collaborate with like-minded individuals, explore tutorials, and share insights on building and optimizing private servers. Join us today and unlock the full potential of MMORPG server development!

Join Today!

zemilogin error

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
zemilogin won't start to me. It says :
D:/Zemi-Game/Server>net start zemilogin
The zemilogin service is starting
The zemilogin server could not be started

The server did not report an error...

I get this in log:
15:42:22 - (X) 1 Database Connection failed.
15:42:22 - (X) InitializeDatabase
15:42:22 - (X) Login Server Start Error

I searched a lot in this forum, but didn't find anything good to fix this probem
PLz someone post here step by step fix PLZZZ

ZemiLogin and zemimap is not working.
i manage to start the ZmAuthServer and ZmWorldServer.
any ideas?

SERVER010TL:delete sql port 1433

1 GAME 1 127.0.0.1,1433 127.0.0.1 5010 127.0.0.1 7010 1 1

>>>
SERVER010TL:
1 GAME 1 127.0.0.1 127.0.0.1 5010 127.0.0.1 7010 1 1

roplys_ - zemilogin error - RaGEZONE Forums

someone please be so kind and tell me what i do wrong...
cose i manage to start the server who is using windows services.
but i cannot start the one who run as exe not as services

And another problem... my ip is 89.36.154.102
where i need to put that ip in order for clients to connect?
i cannot use 127.0.0.1!

Last edited:
http://forum.ragezone.com/travia-online/new-travia-server-link-218131.html

this server files.
the other server started but i did not manage to link the client to the server.
all proceses started but it says that is some incorect map version.

the server from the link above start as .exe not as services.
but it gives me an zemilogin error. i changed the password, but i need to know what ports and ip's i must write and where.

http://forum.ragezone.com/travia-online/new-travia-server-link-218131.html

this server files.
the other server started but i did not manage to link the client to the server.
all proceses started but it says that is some incorect map version.

the server from the link above start as .exe not as services.
but it gives me an zemilogin error. i changed the password, but i need to know what ports and ip's i must write and where.

You must manually hex the .exe as the older tool will corrupt the .exe's. That tool can still be used to change pass's in the registry.

AquaLung

AquaLung can you please tell me how can i find the password?
becouse i don't know how to use the tool to get the pass.
Also... i sended you a pm please reply.

i also started translating my client.
and if you are doing the same thing,,, i think it will be better if we work together.

AquaLung i used the files u sended
but no use. zemilogin and zemimap cannot be started.
could you please send me pictures with u'r sql servers and registry settings?
on the same ftp or on my e-mail.

AquaLung i used the files u sended
but no use. zemilogin and zemimap cannot be started.
could you please send me pictures with u'r sql servers and registry settings?
on the same ftp or on my e-mail.

You must set you pass in the registry also. The pass in the registry is in bin form, so you need to use the password changer that it posted in this forum elswhere. The only issue is, the pass changer also tries to chaneg the password in the .exe's, which are different than what the password tool was written for. As a result, the exe's become corrupt. So when you use this password changer tool, just replace the exe files with backups.

AquaLung

You must set you pass in the registry also. The pass in the registry is in bin form, so you need to use the password changer that it posted in this forum elswhere. The only issue is, the pass changer also tries to chaneg the password in the .exe's, which are different than what the password tool was written for. As a result, the exe's become corrupt. So when you use this password changer tool, just replace the exe files with backups.

what bin form? i have some .reg on that server release. i can't find any bin form. and i did not use a "tool" to change the pass on the .reg, i only manualy edited them.

The passwords in the registry are not in plain english. They are converted to binary and un-readable to just look at them in the registry. There is a password changer that came with the previous releases of this server which will correctly set the pass in the registry. As same time, that tool will corrupt the server exe files because they are different than what the tool was made for. Therefore, after changing the registry password with this tool, replace the exe's with a good backup so as they are not corrupted. I already set the pass in your exe's so your good there, as long as you stay with that password.

AquaLung

There is a password changer that came with the previous releases of this server which will correctly set the pass in the registry.

i don't have such a tool.
but
the server that runs as services started with no problems using that tpc.exe to change the pass for zemilogin, zemimap and auth.

if you have such a tool, for changing the .reg pass, send me at admin@citadel.ro or give me please a valid link.

also. if you could use yahoo messenger add me arthynet@yahoo.com on your list. it will be much apreciated.
thanks again for the help you provide.

"tpc.exe" is the file that will allow you to change the REG and EXE username / password. You must also make sure that the SA account on MSSQL is the same as the password you change using the "tpc.exe" program.

Back