Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

zh1nt0 War Z Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
f793
Reaction score
Name: Kind Weaverson
Schedule: GMT+4
Language: English, Russian
Hobbies: Gaming, HTML Programming and Foruming.
Interested Section: War Z

Experience::

As you already know I've been active on War Z Section and helping some people, and I am pretty much addicted to it. I've also run a few forums before. I have been using Forums since 2008, I started at Battlefield Heroes forums and moved on other games.

Why I believe I should be picked:
Although I haven't contributed a massive amount to the War Z section I have been active and helping users where I can within the section. And even if I do not get picked as a moderator I will continue to help users and contribute to the help section in the future. I am not contributing just for the sake of getting a moderator position, I am honestly a kind person and will contribute anything I create that is worth while for the members of the War Z section.

If I am to be picked as Moderator of that section you will notice that threads in the incorrect section will be moved, threads/posts that are causing trouble will be locked, and above all the rules will be enforced within the section.

Thanks for reading! :love:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back