• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

zh1nt0 War Z Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
f793
Reaction score
Name: Kind Weaverson
Schedule: GMT+4
Language: English, Russian
Hobbies: Gaming, HTML Programming and Foruming.
Interested Section: War Z

Experience::

As you already know I've been active on War Z Section and helping some people, and I am pretty much addicted to it. I've also run a few forums before. I have been using Forums since 2008, I started at Battlefield Heroes forums and moved on other games.

Why I believe I should be picked:
Although I haven't contributed a massive amount to the War Z section I have been active and helping users where I can within the section. And even if I do not get picked as a moderator I will continue to help users and contribute to the help section in the future. I am not contributing just for the sake of getting a moderator position, I am honestly a kind person and will contribute anything I create that is worth while for the members of the War Z section.

If I am to be picked as Moderator of that section you will notice that threads in the incorrect section will be moved, threads/posts that are causing trouble will be locked, and above all the rules will be enforced within the section.

Thanks for reading! :love:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back