Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Zhe Dachi Gifts 2 - moar for others... non smudge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Divine Celestial
Reaction score
I made some more gifts for people that requested them, check them out and see for whome they are, I only forgot one persons name, thus didnt add a name in, the gundam one, the one saying Dachi Gift on the side is for the person whos name I forgot, only one who's name I forgot btw, so you probably know who you are, cuzz you mssged me for a gift... hope you all like the gifts, comments appreciated ofcourse... ;)

unnamed gift:
+DI-Dachi - Zhe Dachi Gifts 2 - moar for others... non smudge - RaGEZONE Forums

PnB2 gift:

Domo Gift:

Cowjuice gift:

that is all the requests I had, and am not taking in any more from now on for a while, realy done with the gifts, limited me in time for my own stuff and I hadnt tried alot of stuff becuzz of that either, although I did make 4 other tags while I was ill, I wansnt online becuzz of that reason, for those that didnt know that... xD

but wel comments appreciated, and hope that all that got a gift like theirs, oh and on a side note, I am gonne make you a new gift Manual, I promised I would, and I keep promises... ;)

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
nice! u r a good designer i like Gowjuice sign look good! 9/10 only need a light point =P and ur sign will look cool!

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Pretty sexy bro. That canvas size really works out for you.

pɐǝpdoɹp
Loyal Member
Reaction score
1st is definitely my favorite.
good depth and i also love a good gundom render :D

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
omfg dachi, thanx >o<
love the tag you made me, reminds me of your sexy madness tag :thumbup:

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Where my gift then -Hmph-

Like the shana one thh best great depth work on the text on it tho.

NTV

Anime Network
Loyal Member
Reaction score
tvm Dachi !!!
Yep the shana one is for me fmk :D

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Wow ! Their so nice.. Can't wait for a gift from you :x

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
wel tnx for the comments guys, glad to hear you liked the gifts, means I might be making more for people when I have time, and yeah sure blyd I wil make you one, but ehmm I can maybe forget your name.... xD so I wil not add the name I gues... and Manual's is also on the list, and sure FMK, wil make you one as wel... ;)

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
hehe I know you <3 me, but everyone does, when they want a gift from me, but other then that they dont like me that much most of the times... xD

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Well I like most of your works .. Hope to get a gift too. It would be so nice to get one from you :) I added you as friend too :eek:

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
wel tnx, I saw, I already have you added... ;) I always add people if they add me... I dont mind having more friends anyways, just not alot like being friends with me, cuzz I am harsh and have a big mouth when it comes to gfx.... xD but wel I have the skills to back my big mouth up, so I gues its alright, and sure wil make you a gift when I have time and feel like making a new tag, not made a tag in like 3 days though... not into it lately... not sure why, gues I am bored of making stuff for some reason... ;)

Master Summoner
Reaction score
thanks for the Gift Sir Daichi.. . . i like it alot! but hope to see my nick in it ! hahha. . but if u allow me. ill add the text. . but maybe some will say i ripped it . .^__^
but thanks alot6^__^ hope to recieve more from you my nick is MajidEmo^__^

Mythic Archon
Loyal Member
Reaction score
hehe I know you <3 me, but everyone does, when they want a gift from me, but other then that they dont like me that much most of the times... xD

lies...i <3 u all the time =)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Good tags Dachi, but I still like your smudging better. I want another one >_>

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Well you've definitely gotten better from the last time I was here. :) .. Nice works.

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
tnx alot for the compliment insane... ;) or how you spell the name, and sorry for the no name in, I forgot the name.... xD am bad at remembering names like that, also update I finished Manual's second gift thingy, hope you like this one br0, other colour use and other style, if you dont like it, then tough luck, not making another one in a long time... taking a break from designing for a while in februari I think, kinda done with it.... so I wil be back in march again though.... xD I wil not be gone, but just less active... ;) probably would be making way less tags then, and no gifts either.... sorry.... the few I was gonne make I wil stil do though, FMK and Blydlyl are the last 2 though.... ;)

then sorry but no gifts before march.... xD
and tnx Cow for being a friend all the time then... :p

here is Manual's new gift I made:

comments would be appreciated btw... ;)

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
Whats with the non blend man! >o Why is everyone else's gift so pro except mine? XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back