Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Zhe Dachi Gifts 2 - moar for others... non smudge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mythic Archon
Loyal Member
Reaction score
tnx alot for the compliment insane... ;) or how you spell the name, and sorry for the no name in, I forgot the name.... xD am bad at remembering names like that, also update I finished Manual's second gift thingy, hope you like this one br0, other colour use and other style, if you dont like it, then tough luck, not making another one in a long time... taking a break from designing for a while in februari I think, kinda done with it.... so I wil be back in march again though.... xD I wil not be gone, but just less active... ;) probably would be making way less tags then, and no gifts either.... sorry.... the few I was gonne make I wil stil do though, FMK and Blydlyl are the last 2 though.... ;)

then sorry but no gifts before march.... xD
and tnx Cow for being a friend all the time then... :p

awww not gonna be too active? so i guess we'll have to wait till march to see more of ur work ^^
and np bro =P

He hates you :)
LOL

hell yea he does =) haha jk...mb he didnt have much time?

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
hehe wel I did my best on the tag Manual, that you dont like it or that it didnt work out that wel was not becuzz of time issues either, I gues I just had like nothing going atm, I mean, had no idea what to make, so just made something, hoping it would be good, sometimes it turns out like poop though... wil for the last time make you another one... cuzz of this bad one then... but stop bitchin about it, be happy I already make gifts for people, am a lazy bumm... so normaly would not even bother making them... ;)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
tnx alot for the compliment insane... ;) or how you spell the name, and sorry for the no name in, I forgot the name.... xD am bad at remembering names like that, also update I finished Manual's second gift thingy, hope you like this one br0, other colour use and other style, if you dont like it, then tough luck, not making another one in a long time... taking a break from designing for a while in februari I think, kinda done with it.... so I wil be back in march again though.... xD I wil not be gone, but just less active... ;) probably would be making way less tags then, and no gifts either.... sorry.... the few I was gonne make I wil stil do though, FMK and Blydlyl are the last 2 though.... ;)

then sorry but no gifts before march.... xD
and tnx Cow for being a friend all the time then... :p

here is Manual's new gift I made:
+DI-Dachi - Zhe Dachi Gifts 2 - moar for others... non smudge - RaGEZONE Forums

comments would be appreciated btw... ;)
Maybe try smudging the left side arm to blend..
Whats with the non blend man! >o Why is everyone else's gift so pro except mine? XD
QFT
He hates you :)
LOL

True lol :x

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
huh, lawl, I hate no one, I just am a busy person, and dont like it when people say bad stuff about something I make for them, I try my best, just not always gettin the best results, and I know it was a bad tag, but I hoped you stil liked it, but gues you didnt, so back to the drawing board, but kinda done making gifts, people keep bothering me with making them some... :'( learn yourself please, I have/had to learn all myself as wel, not realy anyone that helped me these last few months... apart from the c&c's that is... but they didnt help much either.... xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back