• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Zhe Dachi Style - n00b to pr0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Made By ; Kuniiyo
Owner of Tags ; Dachi
Request ; Complete
Duration - 4 hours
Heaven - Zhe Dachi Style - n00b to pr0 - RaGEZONE Forums

Heaven - Zhe Dachi Style - n00b to pr0 - RaGEZONE Forums

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
tnx alot for all the time and effort you took in making this br0... ;)
and wel some where not realy 100% timeline correct I think, but thats not a big deal, just to show what I started with to where I am now more I think... xD although still not at the top... so hope I can become even better then I am now, and I think I am able to, as you all might see from where I started... xD although the first where without help I would like to add.... as my defence... and only just resently, about a year ago started gettin help on my works... at the 2 smaller pics is somewhat where I begon with gettin help, all before that where without help...

Mythic Archon
Loyal Member
Reaction score
dam....gj with this one josh ^^ haha
must've taken like 4 hrs >.< lol
DACHI UR AWESHUM

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I was going to say that but meh. No one is perfect.

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
hehe you where gonne say what kunii... xD and tnx alot cowwie appreciated... I was crap at the start though, as you might have seen... :p (btw, it took that long cuzz I had alot of doubles he had to sort trough... :p xD)

oh btw, you forgot to add 2 of my best sprite tags in my beginner time, the 2 K ones I even showed you... ;)
but not a big deal I gues, just would have rather had those in instead of some of the crap ones you did put in... :'(

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Holy moly =O so many of them :$$$ i will take a few :p

very good job i like at least 10 of them XD haha keep up mate you do awesom work

Mythic Archon
Loyal Member
Reaction score
rofl well u were better than me at the start....and u still r =) lol
keep up teh sexeh work bro ^^

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
hehe you where gonne say what kunii... xD and tnx alot cowwie appreciated... I was crap at the start though, as you might have seen... :p (btw, it took that long cuzz I had alot of doubles he had to sort trough... :p xD)
That the time line was a bit off.

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
tnx cowwie, wil ofcourse keep it up, but just trying to figure my next step to evolve, cuzz kinda done with what I did, I mean I wanna try new things... ;)

and yeah, it was a bit,but its not a big deal Kunni, you already put alot of time and effort in it... eventhough you added some that I rather you hadnt and didnt add some that I would have wanted you to add... but oh wel, it was your taste I gues.. wich to add or wich not, although not missing that many, probably not even more then on one hand can be counted... xD

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Well, I went for the bad and the not so good, to show how you really changed and much. And this wall shows it. No comment.

Mythic Archon
Loyal Member
Reaction score
lol....bad and not so good =) haha

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
yeah, it is the truth though, show them some of the same timelines otherwise as comparison in same timeline the one you posted and the one I also made before or during that one... ;) like what I said with the K sprites... they pwned back then... won from an inter with one even... xD and I was like novice back then... :p

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
damn, holy shiet.
lol, the first tag you made was better than the one i made, and looking at every single one of them,
you must have loved lightning style,
and i see so much improvement, in style and in everything else. such as your hot smudging.
love all the tags that you made except for a few, well i have to be honest >o<
dachi you have some epic work and some really good work is what i have to say,
really good job on them all.
man, i am so jealous that you improved like hell all the time in every 5 tags.
i see tag 1, then tag 6, then tag 11, 16, 21, and they are all change of classes yo.
gratz to you, but there's still more to go :wink:

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
The only thing you improved slightly on is your text. XDD

Burn the land,
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Great collection.
One of the best I've seen so far.
Props to both of you.

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
The only thing that I'm really jealous of is the amount of useful c4ds you have. XD

Man I want some of those.

Master Summoner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
wow those really good. I see a big difference from the beginning to the end! Good job!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back