• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Zhuxian 2 (诛仙2) Server Side +Client+Path!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
loc123 - Zhuxian 2 (诛仙2) Server Side +Client+Path! - RaGEZONE Forums

Server Side has 9 class:

Mirror By Look

Client:

i'm sure client above v2.2.8 is work perfectly for this server!

Guide:
1.Download Server and Client
2.Use 7Z to Extract Server
3.Open Server with VMware WorkStartion
4.Login to Linux by User:root Pass:mcncc.com
5.Database Setup:You need use MSSQL to Attack this and set passwords for user sa is 123456 and be sure Your Main PC have IP 192.168.200.1 where you Setup database.
6.Start Server: Login to Linux with root and type ./qd waiting when it's show gamed(1) and gamed(101) this mean your server run success.
7.Go to Client Folder and change IP of serverlist.txt(element/userdata/server/) to 192.168.200.100

Rate Change For this Server
1.Download this path Extract and copy it to \usr\rain\gamed\config
2.Use winscp and edi file located \usr\rain\gamed\ptemplate.conf
[GENERAL]
debug_command_mode = 0
logic_level_limit = 150
no_output = 1
#allow_login_class_mask = 34359738367
allow_login_class_mask = 65535
exp_bonus = 3000
sp_bonus = 3000
money_bonus = 2000
I Tested!

loc123 - Zhuxian 2 (诛仙2) Server Side +Client+Path! - RaGEZONE Forums

it work :eek:tt1:!

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Naty.. It's called Jade Dynasty. o.o Use one of their clients. :p

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nice one. Make a completely free server or one that gives away a lot of Jaden per vote/hour and balance things out, and you will get a lot of people.

Note one thing though.. Xtreme JD is really the only populated Pserver honestly. It has Incense and Forta now as well. Do these files have the newest classes?

Either way, having Rayan and Celan, etc is nice too. Someone make a server ad asap and I'll check it out. ^^ (post in f115)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Xtreme never died. I heard the owner bought the JD2 files with Rayan and Celan, Arden, Balo, and now they have Incense and Forta. I assume they payed some extra money for an upgrade to their files.

Anyways their files are bugless and latest. :p

Yes, it is Celan. I'm just wondering if these files include newest classes which is Incense and Forta (Barbe).

Either way, it will be very very nice to see some servers with high rates that give Jaden out at a large rate. What I mean to say is.. A funserver for JD2. :)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I thought theres already Jade Dynasty Section in this forums isnt it? >.>

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Updated! Hope everybody will interest in this realese!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Mind posting a link for the 2.2.8 JD2 client? I believe it is a version of Vengeance. It'd be nice if you could find the link for one, since no one will want to use Chinese client.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
maybe this one will work,still setting up server files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Xtreme never died. I heard the owner bought the JD2 files with Rayan and Celan, Arden, Balo, and now they have Incense and Forta. I assume they payed some extra money for an upgrade to their files.

Anyways their files are bugless and latest. :p

Yes, it is Celan. I'm just wondering if these files include newest classes which is Incense and Forta (Barbe).

Either way, it will be very very nice to see some servers with high rates that give Jaden out at a large rate. What I mean to say is.. A funserver for JD2. :)

Its not true about owner paying for upgrading serverfiles...loong time ago i sent to him 2 link from CH site and he got the serverfiles from there..nothing else..all you heard are lies... but have fun..i plan to run an private server with nicely vote system and event items..and so much hope we meet soon xD

Reaction score
I'll request this post be moved to the Jade Dynasty section. There we can discuss and add content further!

Thanks!

Henmoro

The english 2.2.8 client is here:

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

Client mirror

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Will any current server owners (popular) be opening a JD2 server any time soon? A lot of owners don't like the OP factors that come with JD2 and Athans. :X Anyways Xtreme JD is the only one with Incense and Forta and all others, and if someone could find those files (if they really are out there), then everyone will be able to have awesome servers like Xtreme.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back