• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Zravian official files

Status
Not open for further replies.
Divine Celestial
Reaction score
Hello.

Want to fu** all servers? Here you go, orginal Zravian files not new, but still almost everything decoded.

Here you go the most wanted files:

No tutorial how to install from me. I don't care.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello.

Want to fu** all servers? Here you go, orginal Zravian files not new, but still almost everything decoded.

Here you go the most wanted files:

No tutorial how to install from me. I don't care.
Thanks, but maybe you can tell all bug's? :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello i have 2 question!

what filles i need to modify to change the start message, when you regiter multihunter gave you a message
and what filles i need to modify to change the text of confirmation email

thanks

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello everyone!

I see our files are finally being released publicly. I have to remind you, these are extremely old files, there's not many fixed in the, but there are some nice features like Natars attacking WW villages and all about them is configurable. There's quite a few bugs too.
Our server (zravian.com) is using a much newer version and all the passwords have been changed, you don't even have to try.

These files are based on dboor, everything is the same, what you gain the most is the actual translation/English fixes, I haven't seen any other server with proper English user. Anyway, if you do use these files, I would appreciate it if you mention Zravian and maybe link us somewhere, these files were still quite a lot of work.

Have fun & happy farming,
FeraL

Reaction score
I can concur with Feral there very old files,even I had files but for respect of Feral as a decent coderand someone who put in alot of work into this dboor, the main reason I never released them for download.
I too suggest that if you use them link back to feral's site and or keep his copyrights, there are alot of people who just change copyrights make some small modifications and claim as own, don't be one of them.

Also please do not message me asking for advice to install as i will not support it.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
After everything is fully edited the index.php shows such statistics:
Statistics
Active:
Online:
Alliances:
Villages:
Round started:
seconds ago

Everything is edited correctly. As Im a developer who respects people work, I never remove things which mention whos files are used.

When I use old index it shows the players and when I register I get no code and my account deosnt get registered. I cant login either.

When I finish with it I might do a tutorial.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have a question.

Register.php sending information to the database.

Registration was successful. E-mail activation code. But it does nothing to the database table p_players

Please help. Good RAGEZONE forums.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Starting to manually type in database from the .sql file.

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
i am not going to be one of them, can you write what paths need to edit?

every file. I dont share this info. You figured out how funtravi works, you will figure out how zravian works. Thats it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Not to be an butt here but you cannot copyright these files to start with as they are made to work just like travian and use everything travian does

If anything the copyright should be travians copyright

2nd i don't think any one on these forum has *real* copyrights to anything

You have to BUY copyrights you cannot just say its copyrighted

> © 2004 - 2013 Travian Games GmbH All rights reserved

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Not to be an butt here but you cannot copyright these files to start with as they are made to work just like travian and use everything travian does

If anything the copyright should be travians copyright

2nd i don't think any one on these forum has *real* copyrights to anything

You have to BUY copyrights you cannot just say its copyrighted

> © 2004 - 2013 Travian Games GmbH All rights reserved

No, sir, you do not have to buy copyrights, you have to buy Trademarks and that (r) thingy.

Zravian is not and was never made to look and do everything Travian does, it looks differents, stuff is different, the idea is similar. You can't copyright an idea though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back